Good and suprise for Indian bike lovers

We all knew that the great legends of bikes Kawasaki,Suzuki,yamaha and Ducati.Here are two crazy bikes released from Kawasaki for Indian customers and bike lovers.The monsters to be on Indian road was named as ZX-10R and ZX-14R.The specifications and pricing also out but the main suprise to Indian fans is that Kawasaki will sell the bikes from its new self owned showroom at Wakewadi in Pune which
will be inaugurated on September 7th.The Kawasaki ninja ZX-10R will have a price tag of lNR 15.7 lackhs and later will be 1.2 lackhs more than the former.The little on ZX-10R will br powered by 998cc inline four stroke petrol engine which will produce upto 195bhp and a torque of 112Nm.It will reach the top speed of 299kmph(limited) with just 2.8 seconds.The bike will feature Kawasaki intelligent ABS,Kawasaki traction control with three modes of operation.The other variant ZX-14R will have power from 1441 cc inline petrol engine.It produces same power of 195 bhp and a high torque of 155Nm.It will be using a 6 speed transmission .Both the models wil have four cylinder petrol engine.
So are you the one to roar with this bike?
Can this pose threat to hyabusa ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I need an 8051 trainer kit. Since I am almost done with the theory, I think it will be good to prepare projects. So can you guys please...
My Mobile-Odin is unfortunately giving me error report & thus I am unable to flash Stock ROM or anyother custom Kernel without using it. Also there is no Linux version...
Most of developers know number of technologies to work with but prefer some specific combination which they like most. As i like to work with the combination of Struts1 +...
Top 5 standard courses in engineering field: 1. Computer Science & Engineering/IT 2. Electronics & Communication Engineering 3. Electrical & Electronics Engineering 4. Mechanical Engineering 5. Textile Engineering 1. Computer...
I am thinking of doing a new project on reducing engine emissions. During intake stroke engine intake air thorough atmosphere which contains more amount of nitrogen than oxygen. This leads...