CrazyEngineers
  • abel7685
    abel7685

MemberMar 5, 2007

Good advice

I may be in the minority here, but I love Jim Cramer's Mad Money. The stuff he says makes sense (most of the time), and he knows what he's talking about. I made several investment ideas off him.

Also I like Smart money magazine when they have 12 stocks each year. I got 1 of their choices and it has done quite well!

Can anyone recommend some good books / Site that I could read or learn from on stock market investing since I'm new?

Thanks
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 5, 2007

abel7685
    I may be in the minority here, but I love Jim Cramer's Mad Money. The stuff he says makes sense (most of the time), and he knows what he's talking about. I made several investment ideas off him.

Also I like Smart money magazine when they have 12 stocks each year. I got 1 of their choices and it has done quite well!

Can anyone recommend some good books / Site that I could read or learn from on stock market investing since I'm new?

Thanks
    *Moving the thread to CE finance from CE Newbie Training Center.*

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • marcos99n7

MemberMar 6, 2007

There are many sites available giving training for stock market. They give dozens of stock picks per day, so they can create an illusion of success by getting at least a couple of winners. I found a better way of earning through Portfolio Crafter(Portfoliocrafter.com). I get alerts of trades, along with the percentage of funds allocated to each trade. All I have to do is copy the trades given by Portfolio crafter. It clearly indicates two things. One is the consistency of the profits, which never fall below 10%. And in this month, we are already up 34%, which looks real good. Second is the precision of the entry & exit points.
    Cancel
  • contentwriter

MemberJul 25, 2007

'The Profit from Prices' by the writer Jayesh Patel is a good book on shares andstock investment.
    Cancel
  • Sorayna

MemberAug 15, 2007

I'll search for it.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register