CrazyEngineers
  • Nayan
    Nayan

MemberAug 19, 2013

Good Activity today!

I just observed that today we had a lot of traffic here. Its the most I am seeing after nearly 2 weeks. Good going. I think it is the impact of the global Admin email sent. 😛. And I seriously hope everyone gives more time to CE along with their other activities. Its more fun that way. For the occasional visitors, they should try to read more and take more activity in their respective interests. It would be good if we have more people contributing.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberAug 19, 2013

Good to see you leading the scoreboard. Keep it coming mate! 👍
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 19, 2013

anoopthefriend
    Good to see you leading the scoreboard. Keep it coming mate! 👍
    Thanks 😁. I seriously hope @#-Link-Snipped-# don't go in burst mode. 😛
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberAug 19, 2013

Nayan Goenka
    Thanks 😁. I seriously hope @#-Link-Snipped-# don't go in burst mode. 😛
    You can't take risk. 😉
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 19, 2013

Nayan has been doing a great job so far. I'm however disappointed that there's no tough fight for the title. There's still long way to go and I'm sure other CEoM contenders will step up their game.

The mail was sent only to very limited CEans on a trial basis. But good to see that it's got good response.

All my time is currently dedicated to 'something cool' that CEans will see, soon.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 19, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    Nayan has been doing a great job so far.
    Thanks for that.

Kaustubh Katdare
    All my time is currently dedicated to 'something cool' that CEans will see, soon.
    We could really use some spoiler. These mods don't speak anything and this curiosity is killing us.
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberAug 19, 2013

Well you can count me out of this CEoM no more time to come in full swing for CE academic pressure and work place pressure is really hitting the skies
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 19, 2013

Conqueror
    Well you can count me out of this CEoM no more time to come in full swing for CE academic pressure and work place pressure is really hitting the skies
    Sad to hear that bro. You are a good competition. You are a grave threat to me. 😔
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register