Good Activity today!

I just observed that today we had a lot of traffic here. Its the most I am seeing after nearly 2 weeks. Good going. I think it is the impact of the global Admin email sent. ๐Ÿ˜›. And I seriously hope everyone gives more time to CE along with their other activities. Its more fun that way. For the occasional visitors, they should try to read more and take more activity in their respective interests. It would be good if we have more people contributing.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Good to see you leading the scoreboard. Keep it coming mate! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    anoopthefriend
    Good to see you leading the scoreboard. Keep it coming mate! ๐Ÿ‘
    Thanks ๐Ÿ˜. I seriously hope @#-Link-Snipped-# don't go in burst mode. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nayan Goenka
    Thanks ๐Ÿ˜. I seriously hope @#-Link-Snipped-# don't go in burst mode. ๐Ÿ˜›
    You can't take risk. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nayan has been doing a great job so far. I'm however disappointed that there's no tough fight for the title. There's still long way to go and I'm sure other CEoM contenders will step up their game.

The mail was sent only to very limited CEans on a trial basis. But good to see that it's got good response.

All my time is currently dedicated to 'something cool' that CEans will see, soon.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nayan has been doing a great job so far.
    Thanks for that.

Kaustubh Katdare
    All my time is currently dedicated to 'something cool' that CEans will see, soon.
    We could really use some spoiler. These mods don't speak anything and this curiosity is killing us.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well you can count me out of this CEoM no more time to come in full swing for CE academic pressure and work place pressure is really hitting the skies
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Conqueror
    Well you can count me out of this CEoM no more time to come in full swing for CE academic pressure and work place pressure is really hitting the skies
    Sad to hear that bro. You are a good competition. You are a grave threat to me. ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.
hi ... am doing a project on hybrid wind turbine.. help me out in avoiding the wire twisting in turbine with vane ...
If you are like me who pays extra attention to the looks - you've gotta try out Timely Alarm Clock app for Android. It's a freemium app - and all...
i have googled about vacuum triode.we know this replaced by the invention of transistors. my doubt is why the air removed from tubes? i red that in vacuum electron move...
Questions: 1. What will be the output sequence of the JK flip flop for 6 clock cycles, if the initially the flip flop is reset, K is always held at...