Gods Are Aliens ? Agree Or Disagree ?

I was watching a show today on History Channel about Gods & Aliens.
As per Greek Mythology, Each & every lord from Zeus,Poseidon,Hades & all his brothers/sisters which he resurrected from death which Cronus(Dad of Zeus) swallowed had some powers.
Few were capable of flying, the sculptures found in greece have boots with wings. Some had weapon which can spit fire,light bolts. etc etc.

It's said that many centuries ago, Alien came to Earth & they gave us the technology. The technology which we are using is nothing but given by Aliens long time ago.
At the sametime the secret society is hiding something in Area51.Somehow all these things sounds related.
But after watching entire show I found it a great timpass & a mere fiction.

But one question came to my mind : There must be people in old times who were capable to fly, some might have weapon which can pass fire & thunder-lightenings because if there weren't any such thing then how come first thought about such exotic powers of God came in mind of Humans ?
One more fact, each & every culture shows that God had some typical not-so-ordinary powers.

Do you think long ago Aliens came to Earth & gave us the technology, which is the reason we found them great & humans started preaching them as God ?
Do you think to whom what human preaches are Aliens itself ?

Okay, this might sound very weird & you are free to call me "Psycho", but I would love to read your views on this topic.

Share !

Replies

• mail154
    mail154
    Abhishek Rawal
    But one question came to my mind : There must be people in old times who were capable to fly, some might have weapon which can pass fire & thunder-lightenings because if there weren't any such thing then how come first thought about such exotic powers of God came in mind of Humans ?

I don't say must be but may be there were people who possess super natural powers by the time. and its human nature that the person who was different is often rated high due to uniqueness. when people found them they were different from themselves,(or may be all possess that and only a part of may know use them) they started worshipping them.But it need not to be the way,since we were not there by the time. I am sure you would quote and ask if its not that way then how come first thought about such exotic powers of God came in mind of Humans ? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ .
    It may arise from people's mind that if i ___ the son of ___ who is the son of ___ etc., then who is the first one? in that way he may believed that there is a superpower exists and by so we were created.
  • mail154
    mail154
    Abhishek Rawal
    One more fact, each & every culture shows that God had some typical not-so-ordinary powers.

Okay, this might sound very weird & you are free to call me "Psycho", but I would love to read your views on this topic.

Share !
    yes every culture shows the same. i found no reason in calling a "psycho" its human nature to try to know the unknown but note every time there isn't a victory ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Abhishek Rawal
    I was watching a show today on History Channel about Gods & Aliens.
    As per Greek Mythology, Each & every lord from Zeus,Poseidon,Hades & all his brothers/sisters which he resurrected from death which Cronus(Dad of Zeus) swallowed had some powers.
    Few were capable of flying, the sculptures found in greece have boots with wings. Some had weapon which can spit fire,light bolts. etc etc.

It's said that many centuries ago, Alien came to Earth & they gave us the technology. The technology which we are using is nothing but given by Aliens long time ago.
    At the sametime the secret society is hiding something in Area51.Somehow all these things sounds related.
    But after watching entire show I found it a great timpass & a mere fiction.

Do you think long ago Aliens came to Earth & gave us the technology, which is the reason we found them great & humans started preaching them as God ?
    Do you think to whom what human preaches are Aliens itself ?

Share !

All I will say is that I'd love to find out what really happens in Area 51. Wish I'd get some sort of work to do over there.๐Ÿ˜’
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I strongly believe that there is a superpower which decides everything but I dont really believe god.Many use the god name for othet reasons such as money,popularity etc.
    And coming to point I dont think aliens are gods but there will be aliens as stefen hawking sir said.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    If you have seen Lord of the Rings, there is a line the narrator says in the start of the first part itself,

"Time passed and stories converted into legends, legends into myths and there came a time where its total knowledge was lost".

It applies to most of our myths. I read it some where that they found traces of Kurukshetra War. With blood and evidences of advanced weapon system. I dont know how many milleniums before Krishna existed in live form or its just an example of Stories to Legends to Myths. If its true, then there is no way our holy books lie. there must be a power when he expanded himself into a variable form, he had a flying vehicle and much more stuff. Even if 50% of it is true, then we have lost a great deal of knowledge while transitioning over the ages and generations. Pyraminds, so tough to even think of building one right now, but they made it 3000years ago with ROCKS and that too heavy ones. Our History is a big mystery. Someone needs to come into live on earth and give free copies PDFs to everyone about that times technology.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nayan Goenka
    "Time passed and stories converted into legends, legends into myths and there came a time where its total knowledge was lost".
    LOL , seems like you have customized the quote of Galadriel. Elves will be angry of you ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhishek Rawal
    LOL , seems like you have customized the quote of Galadriel. Elves will be angry of you ๐Ÿ˜›

Well yeah, actually i was watching the same movie that time, when i read this post. Anyways it is 4 different sentences with content not suitable here, so i tweaked it ๐Ÿ˜›

Sorry Elves ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    In our existence Einstein, Dalton, Aristotle etc all scientist invent new new theory and thought thats helpful for us. but when earth and whole universe follow those theory u dont think how it comes who applied first time (after/before Big Bang). God controlling everything just we invented new new things thats already running initial period when earth born . we don't try to understand about this superpower. Yeah Angel is informer of God Not Alien.
    (1) He is God , [who is] One,
    (2) God is He on Whom all depend.
    (3) He neither begets nor is born,
    (4) Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

This surah focuses on the Islamic belief in monotheism.
    God depends on it. if u get similarity with it then u get God.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I believe that Alien = God.

Now here's my theory, It will sound weird, you are free to call me Psycho after reading it :
    Thousands years ago, when 'Nude' homo-sapiens were roaming around the globe & doing nothing but just eating food, sleeping & intercoursing, at that time I assume that alien would've stepped on Earth.
    Aliens were far more advanced than humans of that time, They had all the current technology while we didn't knew anything.They taught us the techniques, they taught us Engineering,technology & as we didn't knew any of the technology, we found them 'superior' than us.Hence, we called them as God.
    We started preaching them.After few centuries we call them as 'God', but they're nothing but Aliens.

Have you wondered, why in Indian mythology, Greek Mythology, Mayan Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, etc. , God is always shown with some kinda super powers ?

Have you wondered why each & every old stone cravings have a portray of person who doesn't look like human in the picture ?
    If God is human's reflection then why they were carved with different looks, like big skulls, long feets etc ?
    Look at all Egyptian & Greek cravings, you'll notice there's one man/woman in each drawing which will look totally different than other people around them.

What I think is, what we are calling as God, might be Aliens. And if so, then they might be watching on us.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    I have watched all the seasons of the show 'Ancient Aliens'. I have been tracking and reading articles about secret societies and what they may be hiding, many conspiracies, many secret projects and treaties between countries and also between different worlds.

I'm mostly aware of all the unusual happenings around the world related to alien activity since I got an interest into this right from my school days.

I have come upon my theory logically that there weren't humans on earth right from the beginning. There were only apes. The aliens came to earth, called the Annunaki supposed to be the first alien race on earth, in search of gold. They found it difficult in mining gold themselves so they intervened by changing the DNA of apes with their own. This explains the thought of God creating Humans in their form. Of course it wasn't successful so they kept on experimenting by killing off races of the flawed species which explains plagues and mythological deaths. Once they were done, they helped in forming a protocol of living which became the holy books of all the religions. And when they were done, they left. And still they keep visiting.

Call me Psycho! ๐Ÿ˜
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I always have a thought like how if there's some more intelligent creature. Like we build robots, they have build us, the robots. Every generation of human, they are upgraded and evolved like we're doing with our technology.

Who knows, we might be just here for their entertainment? May be like a game to them?
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Thinking about why aliens came to earth isn't a mystery after all. Our earth is on the verge of depleting its natural resources, so we are already looking for other planets and asteroids to mine these resources from. If we find a planet similar to earth we will obviously go and inhabit that planet and use our technology to harvest resources from the new world, and to make things easier we may tame the creatures there too. This way the mystery looks solved in one perspective!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    'Dinosaurs' is just another conspiracy theory, or scientists have really found fossils of Dinosaurs ?
    So, if Alien genetically customized human beings then from where the hell dinosaurs came ? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    why is it that the alien-visits have reduced drastically (almost to 0 ) with improvised human intelligence?

not that aliens don't exist, but in our current knowledge of space, the nearest earth-like planet is 13 lightyears away ..there are many more earth-like planets a little further , may be at 23 light years or so if anyone would have come , they might have come from some of these closer planets, but I fail to understand why we don't find reminiscence of their visits, except on cave-carvings of the ancient man or in myths ?

I believe laws of physics apply throughout the universe in similar fashion. If we can travel from earth 13 lightyears in 13 yrs, then may be they might have travelled too, if they had already travelled, then they should have travelled again or kept on visiting the planet which i believe is not a case.

The cave carvings can be reasoned out though, there might have been various species of humans ( not just homo-sapiens) and ancient man might have drawn those people , and as a part of evolution these other species might have perished just like other beings (dinosaurs) and left are we .
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    durga
    I believe laws of physics apply throughout the universe in similar fashion. If we can travel from earth 13 lightyears in 13 yrs, then may be they might have travelled too, if they had already travelled, then they should have travelled again or kept on visiting the planet which i believe is not a case.

13 lightyears according to me suggests that it would take 13 years MINIMUM to transmit any signal from that planet to here. In reality, actual time must be a lot more since nothing can go faster than light.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    I have actually turned into a self proclaimed ancient alien theorist and according to me, the dinosaurs weren't considered safe to live with, thought the human population then must have successfully tamed the dinosaurs, but not all were possible.

And about travelling in space, what if the aliens have mastered or found a way to bend the space and time continiuum or found a way to travel through wormholes!
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhijit Dey
    I have actually turned into a self proclaimed ancient alien theorist and according to me, the dinosaurs weren't considered safe to live with, thought the human population then must have successfully tamed the dinosaurs, but not all were possible.

And about travelling in space, what if the aliens have mastered or found a way to bend the space and time continiuum or found a way to travel through wormholes!

Now you are starting to freak me out. Something like teleporting?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    i think theory of evolution is better explanation than envisaging that aliens landed through wormholes. I don't remember where (may be right here on CE) but I read very recently that scientists attempted creating a wormhole of a very very tiny magnitude and I don't think star trek like 'Enterprise' can go through them, may be that is why we really don't see any remains left behind. Again, more than in god, I believe aliens and blackholes , but I just don't think they have happened yet. I think human intelligence evolves constructively overtime.
    Hindu mythology surely speaks about gods travelling at speeds of light , teleporting , but again it is mythology.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nayan Goenka
    Now you are starting to freak me out. Something like teleporting?
    Nope, not exactly like teleporting but something with similar objective.
    This ain't warcraft & aliens surely ain't mage & they don't have Hearthstone or Kirin tor's ring ๐Ÿ˜›

Wormhole :
    [โ€‹IMG]

durga
    Hindu mythology surely speaks about gods travelling at speeds of light , teleporting , but again it is mythology.
    Like Galadriel said,"Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth."
    Sounds true then, doesn't it ?

What if Aliens are living with us only ? But we couldn't identify them ?
    Like Abhijit said, Monkeys were gene engineered with annunaki genes, then both annunakis & human look same. hence it is tough to identify who's annunaki & homo-spaiens, if Aliens are living with us.

PS : Not being racist, but there are some races which looks like monkeys.This also put questions in my mind, why some people are white & some black. Ofcourse there are other colors too. But I think due to genetic engineering this was the outcome ?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Abhijit Dey
    That sounds so familiar to the movie pacific rim2
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Abhishek Rawal
    Like Galadriel said,"Some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth."

Stephen Hawking said - ' a goldfish in a curved bowl sees the whole world around it in curved state'. We don't know what we are seeing is the reality or reality is something different.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    durga
    Stephen Hawking said - ' a goldfish in a curved bowl sees the whole world around it in curved state'. We don't know what we are seeing is the reality or reality is something different.
    Sounds true.
    Like a small community of ants might be thinking, that's the only world.Similarly we are thinking same.
    We can be ant like creature for other species ? eew!

If there's god, then tell us 'the truth' ๐Ÿ‘€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    the fact is - in current know how of things, we are in position to state that life form is organic and such complex life forms can be formed in earth like atmosphere, hence we are trying to find earth like planets where life might sustain. But, can life be in other forms what we are unaware of ? we don't know yet. There is no proof as such to say that aliens landed/existed in earth. Irony is - though we have proofs of moon landing (biggest being the present mars endeavour) we deny that man ever landed on moon and here we are again discussion if aliens ever visited earth. Scientists could trace back i think till .2secs or so after big bang, we don't know what was before it, nor we where all the matter /energy came from for the universe to form. Its just that, its unknown.

just to summarise - i don't want to think or accept that we have been created/ manifested/ engineered, that would leave us with nothing left to know how of everything came into existence as what it is now.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nope, not exactly like teleporting but something with similar objective.
    This ain't warcraft & aliens surely ain't mage & they don't have Hearthstone or Kirin tor's ring ๐Ÿ˜›

Wormhole :
    [โ€‹IMG]

Like Abhijit said, Monkeys were gene engineered with annunaki genes, then both annunakis & human look same. hence it is tough to identify who's annunaki & homo-spaiens, if Aliens are living with us.

PS : Not being racist, but there are some races which looks like monkeys.This also put questions in my mind, why some people are white & some black. Ofcourse there are other colors too. But I think due to genetic engineering this was the outcome ?

You all are freaks. Go home dude, you are drunk.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Mutations are indeed very possible. About the human DNA, only 5% is known, the other 95% of the human DNA is still unknown and they haven't discovered what it actually holds. Researchers have talked about data being stored in them, something encrypted in them. Imagine if they had mastered organic data storage!
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhijit Dey
    Mutations are indeed very possible. About the human DNA, only 5% is known, the other 95% of the human DNA is still unknown and they haven't discovered what it actually holds. Researchers have talked about data being stored in them, something encrypted in them. Imagine if they had mastered organic data storage!

It is said that a human DNA can hold upto 37MB of information. If this can be harvested, a technology can later be invented to make man a living terminator. Of course it is a sci-fi concept, but to think of it, The story writers must also have some kind of inspiration.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    I would recommend everyone to watch Ancient Aliens with an open mind. You could then explore all the possibilities about the origin and evolution of humans.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhijit Dey
    I would recommend everyone to watch Ancient Aliens with an open mind. You could then explore all the possibilities about the origin and evolution of humans.
    Link please. And what is that? Movie?
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    It's a series on History Channel. Has four seasons!
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    @#-Link-Snipped-# now whats thread topics. Damn !! not relevant God is God. and Aliens are Aliens not make any sense about thread topics.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhijit Dey
    It's a series on History Channel. Has four seasons!

I just completed to download a total of 70 episodes. Each episode of all the five seasons. And I really hope they are worth it. Youtube Rocks!
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    download Battleship English Movie get soo much adventure on Aliens vs Human.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Ahsanul haque
    download Battleship English Movie get soo much adventure on Aliens vs Human.
    Lol I saw that atleast 4-5 times. Its cool movie. But this series (Ancient Aliens) seems pretty good. Lets see what it unveils.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    peeps!

dont digress the discussion, please get back to answering the question raised by TSH. Do you think aliens are gods??
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    dont make wrong way research on GOD then u will be unbeliever thats not good. if u are really interested on God then read all religion's main Book. then u got good idea about it. i suggest at list 4 religion Books & start reading. thats make sense.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    @#-Link-Snipped-# All creature created by God. Aliens not special things. dont forget Human is a best creature in this universe. i got some idea on religion book about aliens. after a certain time Alien will come in this planet. they will more stronger of us. so suggest u read religion books and gather knowledge on GOD and Aliens.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    We are only discussing our point of views here. Even if the Gods that you worship turn out to be aliens or species that had visited earth long back, I don't see any reason to stop worshipping them.

Think in a logical way, if you have lived all your lives in a jungle with no connection to the world, a simple electronic device would seem like magic. A normal spaceship could have been misinterpreted as a dragon.

Religious books weren't written by Gods. They were written by humans to standardize a way of living. If you read closely, you will find similar stories and incidents in them, and a hidden objective of claiming that they are the best religion in the world.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhijit Dey
    We are only discussing our point of views here. Even if the Gods that you worship turn out to be aliens or species that had visited earth long back, I don't see any reason to stop worshipping them.

Think in a logical way, if you have lived all your lives in a jungle with no connection to the world, a simple electronic device would seem like magic. A normal spaceship could have been misinterpreted as a dragon.

Religious books weren't written by Gods. They were written by humans to standardize a way of living. If you read closely, you will find similar stories and incidents in them, and a hidden objective of claiming that they are the best religion in the world.
    Exactly and It makes sense also. Why would each and every religion say exactly the same things. They are right of course. And who taught them it was right, One common share of knowledge. Some may call it inner light, Science call it aliens
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    If you help out an animal specie learn and grow in terms of knowledge you will be their God.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Aliens and God I can't comment

But Worm holes are my area of interest
    One thing I learnt in curving space time is the more denser the mass you have the more curver your space time gets.

Once if you reach high mass you can bend time to your own desire. One more thing is that Neutron stars are really small but they have very very high mass. This means the space shuttle or what ever the aliens plan on using to travel need not be really large to bend time for a few light years.

On the other hand Bending time will lead to dialtion of light around the curved region due to LENSING OF LIGHT and this can be easily detected

If what we say is the cause of worm holes then the theories have weaker base and need a lot of construction to do

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...to-monitor-your-heart-rate.69430/#post-287628 well we started to feel that many of the challenging tech made by UG students here are copied and replicated exactly by other countries and thus our nation is...
Yes I had stumbled on to the following website www.gizmag.com/top-cycling-products-2012/25629/ Where I had read thae top ten innovations of bicycle.Yes we have forgotten the classy bicycles from our life and...
Hello CEan's I have the following topics for my case study of Operating Systems subject that I have to submit by next month's end. e) Unix f) Linux g) OS/2...
A miscellany of a dozen things to liven up summer or chilling it: https://www.instructables.com/id/10-Life-Hacks-You-Need-To-Know-For-a-Better-Summer/?ALLSTEPS
Electrical engineers at the United States Department Of Energy's National Accelerator Laboratory have put speed limits on the world's fastest electrical switch - the one that takes just a trillionth...