Gmail For iOS Now Saves Photos

The Gmail for iOS had earlier facilities to email from alternate addresses, get notifications and supported persistent logins. Now, with the Gmail update 1.3 the feature to save photos finally gets added in the app.

The app that didn't quire appeared fancy with limited features now comes with exciting facility to download the common images into the iOS's devices photo collection. The update 1.3 also comes with new additions into the design. The iPhone and iPad user's are going to get smoother animations and scrolling with this upgrade.

The update is available, it just needs to get downloaded to download all your favorite attachments!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guyzz.. i m B.E. student. I m intersted in above mentioned topic.. but i dont have much info on it.. like.. I want to know its hardware/ software specifications......
Scientists at the University of Akron, USA have announced a new color-changing lens that can detect glucose levels in tears.These lens will help the diabetic patients to check blood sugar...
This my seem like spam or advertising but I am dead serious. One of the best places to learn Javascript (or Python/Ruby if you like) is https://www.codecademy.com You learn by...
hello frnds....i m interested i working on tesla coil as a project for my final year....i thought of many ideas but m not getting anything innovative out of it..plz can...
Within five weeks, Betaworks had changed the look and feel, infect complete make over of DiGG, new Digg would be known as Digg V1. The Aim of this make over...