Globalization Vs Nationalism

Nationalism is all about our origin of blood and Globalization is all about our living😀 . So we can't separate this two terminologies from there relation. We all know that the current scenario is teaching us to adopt more and more western culture and their living style. we get more exposure and follow the western countries vigorously😳 . But at a same point of view, if we go for globalization then why not are we thinking about our culture, tradition and ethical life style?

Bring our your views

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Often the students , even adults are unable to understand the latest trends of the economy and also do not understand the basic terms related to it...like fiscal deficit, Budget...
Dear Friends i am new user to this forum..
​Archos 97 Carbon is all set to challenge the might of Google Nexus 7 and heat up the competition in Android market. Carbon is another mid-range Android tablet that runs...
HIii..,, im student of Diploma final year INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL branch............ so suggest me my final year project....................
Name: Kranthi Kiran Kalletla Every One Call Me: Kranthi 😀 Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Learning different things & Listening to music....