C
A​
R​
E​
E​
R​
at Globallogic to your friends.

And they might never stop being grateful

Can there be a better gift than a career with Asia 's No. 1 Employer in global software product development services? All you need to do is tell your friends that they will work for a company that believes in the philosophy of 'Employees First'..
We at GlobalLogic India are looking at hiring young, dynamic IT Fresher’s for openings at our Noida Center. Refer your friends and share with them the joy of working with GlobalLogic India. Details are given below :

Required Skills

o Candidate should be good at C,C++ or Java or Testing
o Should have good aptitude and learning capabilities
o Should have good understanding of Application Development Life cycle

Eligibility Criteria :

o MCA/ BE / B.Tech (CS / IT)
o 2010 Batch with minimum 60% marks in X, XII and Degree

Note :

o Referral event will be held at Noida office on Nov 20th 2010.
o Candidates considered carrying their updated resume mentioning referee Employee Name, Emp. ID and Reference No.
o Resumes should be uploaded in system by the referee employee.
o You may reach to Ankit Bansal from Resourcing team on #-Link-Snipped-# & @ 3131 for further assistance.

Feel free to write your queries/suggestions to #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the information 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, please give me possible reasons for 'transformer differential operation' in power plant as it trips the plant. i'm working in 12 mw power plant. thanks
pls give me notes related to load forecasting for exam. please help me friends
Greetings, I just got myself registered here because I can't think of any idea for my final year project :/ I just look through the interesting project ideas list in...
Can someone explain to me what is baseline wandering? Can someone explain the significance from ECG perspective and in Digital Transmission?
Hai frnds, I am doing IV EEE😁 My project is to generate the electricity from piezoelectric crystal😛 whether it is feasible r not😕😕😕😕