GIT & JavaScript.

I am creating this thread here even though it's bit of technical thread related to Computers, Competitors shouldn't think that I am creating useless threads just to win.

Overall, Our aim is to make CE a better place ,right ?

back to topic,
I have been trolling codes of C & Arduinos in GitHub, But From very long time I have noticed that JS is most famous language in GiT.
Why is it so ? What's so awesome about JS ?
I know there are some developers who have worked in JS. Please give me some insight on JS & why is it so awesome ?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    in one line:
    JS defines web interface.
    Few line of code and left you amused with nice effect on web browser.
    I would say Jquery+CSS3 is the hottest trend in current web world.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ianoop
    in one line:
    JS defines web interface.
    Few line of code and left you amused with nice effect on web browser.
    I would say Jquery+CSS3 is the hottest trend in current web world.
    That's 3 lines 😁
    However, Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever thought of farm automation? Devon, from esologic.com loves tomato farming and his latest Raspberry Pi project allows for automation of the tomato farm. Well don't run your brains faster...
Wikileaks has applied to India to seek asylum for the man who exposed the governments - Mr. Edward Snowden. Snowden has acknowledged that he leaked the details of the United...
Tapping into one of the fastest smartphone markets, Japanese internet enterprise Line Corporation recently announced the launch its popular free-calling and messaging mobile app LINE in India, and its brand...
I was always puzzled to see many videos in youtube to show how to start a car without key , opening door , etc.I want to know whether there had...
Guys I am stuck with an IEEE paper but I am through with most of the topics and I am running out of money in finding a lot I heard...