Gionee Pioneer P2M On eBay For Rs. 6990 - Specs At Glance

Gionee has quietly launched a new smartphone in India called the Pioneer P2M. Featuring a 4 inch display with 800 x 480 pixel WVGA resolution, the Gionee Pioneer P2M features Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and runs on 1.3 GHz Quad-core Cortex A7 processor alongside ARM Mali400 MP graphics unit. At 10.9 mm, the phone isn't very sleek. On the connectivity front, there's support for WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and 3G network. 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory make up the phone's basic storage. Pioneer P2M is a Dual SIM phone with 3000 mAh battery that offers talktime of 15 hours on 3G and standby of up to 300 hours.

Gionee-Pioneer-P2M-Smartphone

On the phone's rear end, a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash Geo-tagging, Touch focus, HDR mode, whereas on the front there's a VGA snapper. Rear camera supports HD video recording. Available in three color options - White, Black & Golden, Gionee Pioneer P2M smartphone has been priced at Rs. 6990. The phone is said to soon go on sale via e-commerce portals other than eBay.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know about the placements from CDAC MET-IIT mumbai.I have been allot this center in second round,can anyone tell me about it? plz....
I want to participate to the techfest event. Please suggest upcoming event - working professional
same package or application satisfies different platform
Mobile network and internet connections seem pretty great when they work fine. But once you are in a location that cannot access either of those then they become the greatest...
Dear All, I am an Electrical Engineer and a Pakistan National, I am thinking to start a new business in Pakistan related to my field, something new, different and creative,...