Gionee P2 Price In India Is Rs. 6499. Let's Have A Quick Look At Specs & Features

Gionee, the Chinese mobile maker has launched Gionee P2 phone in India with a price tag of Rs. 6499. Of course, this is an entry-level smartphone that comes with dual-SIM support ideal for budget-cautious feature-phone to smartphone converts. Let's have a quick look at the tech specs and features of this phone and whether it offers any bang for the buck.

The Gionee P2 comes with a 4" WVGA display that operates at 480x800 px resolution. It's loaded with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean firmware and a 1.3 GHz dual-core Cortex A7 MediaTek 6572 processor takes care of the computing. The graphics is handled by Mali 400 GPU which works with 512 MB of memory (RAM).

Gionee-P21

There's a 5MP camera on the rear with LED Flash and the camera is capable of capturing HD videos @720p. There's a front facing VGA camera that should allow you to make video calls. The phone offers about 4GB of internal storage which can be enhanced to about 32 GB using MicroSD card slot. The entire unit is powered by a 1700 mAh battery and offers connectivity options like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi.

At the 6499 price point, the Indian markets have been flooded with entry-level smartphones. We don't see anything exceptional in this phone that'd make it rank over the competition. There are several options from XOLO, Spice, Micromax, iBall etc. which will offer similar features.

If you happen to test this phone, do share your feedback with us through comments.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• anuj namdeo
    anuj namdeo
    i like it....
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I find some unique features in this phone that might steal attention of the customers. It has 2 cameras, with flash. Good memory, very good video recording. All this at the cost of 6.5k. Its the cheapest config I saw these days. Other companies dont offer this much. Lets see if we get cheaper soon enough
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Only feature that a user may find bad about the phone will be its display size.A little more power could be added to the battery.4.2android and 5mp cam makes it a good pick.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fleep is a new startup from Estonia that's aiming to bridge the gap between email and messaging. Launched by engineers who earlier worked at Skype, you can trust the team...
i need to know about hydraulic and pneumatic piston and there rates explain simplyy
Hey i wanted to ask you guys how do you manage to maintain your activity along with handling regular office/business work. I find it very hard to pay attention here...
New Volkswagen Polo GT TSI (TWIN-CHARGED STRATIFIED INJECTION) is having greater German technology going to be offloaded in India. It has a direct injection Turbo charged engine with seven speed...
The Japanese auto major Nissan is planning to up the ante on autonomous cars by being in the market with a range of autonomous cars by 2020. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/video/...us Drive plan...