Gionee Elife E7 Mini Priced In India At Rs. 19,500 - Features 13 Megapixel Rotating Camera

The Gionee Elife E7 Mini smartphone has been launched in India today at a price of Rs. 19,500. Last year, the company had unveiled the Gionee Elife E7 Is The Successor To E6. Launched In China At 2,699 Yuan. at 2,699 Yuan. And here it is now, on the Indian shores ready to hit the shelves in retail stores. The smartphone is powered by a 1.7GHz Mediatek Octa core processor & a Mali 450 MP4 graphics core, while on the inside it packs 1GB RAM and an internal memory of 16GB which cannot be expanded further as the phone doesn't support microSD cards. The Gionee Elife E7 Mini features a 4.7 inch IGZO display and runs on Amigo 2 operating system is based on Android v4.2 Jelly Bean.

Coming to the interesting feature of the smartphone - There's an impressive 13.0 megapixel rotating camera with LED flash, HD recording and auto focus. The rotating camera can be turned towards the front and used as a front camera to capture brilliant self-portraits and video chat with friends. User's connectivity needs are catered to using Bluetooth connectivity, Wi-Fi, GPRS, USB and 3G. This smartphone also comes with a Dual Sim functionality.

Screen Shot 2014-04-10 at 5.25.33 PM
The sensors coming bundled with this one are Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro and Compass. The phone weighs 142.9g and comes with a non removable 2200 mAh battery that offers a Talk Time up to 18 h (2G) / up to 14 h (3G) and a Standby Time of up to 200 Hours. The smartphone also features a 3.5 mm audio jack and a microUSB port. Gionee Elife E7 Mini can be bought online #-Link-Snipped-# at a price of Rs. 19,500.

How do you like the features and price of the all new Gionee Elife E7 Mini smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Gionee is one of the brand which is expanding its wings in India.

As per me, eye catching features:
    1. Rotating camera (13 mp) which helps in excellent picture and video chat quality.
    2. Price wise it's a mid range phone and also available in lesser price at#-Link-Snipped-#(17350) and#-Link-Snipped-#(18790)
    and Disappointing ones:
    1. Cannot expand the memory using microSd card.
  • Netradeep Dhonde
    Netradeep Dhonde
    It would give competition to Micromax Canvas Knight, which has preety much same specs - 2ghz octacore processor, 2Gb RAM and 16MP camera @20000
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is the most talked about smartphone in India this week, apart from of course Samsung Galaxy S5. Looks like the rotating camera will woo a lot of consumers in this country.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI CEans . I know that most of the CEans out there must be a first time voters and I am desperate to know the pulse of India on my...
Lava has come up with a new low-budget smartphone for the Indian market called the Lava IRIS 406Q. The brand new entrant in the popular Lava series of smartphones is...
Am taking my final year studies and soon will be required to come up with an innovative project.. Have an idea on taking register on students who are in class...
Land Rover has always been known to add a little extra in its range of SUVs to make them irresistible. This time around they are tinkering with their Discovery family...
We've made a few tweaks to the server and that should make the site incredibly faster for the guest users (sorry, logged-in people!) The only catch is that the guests...