Get ready for new YouTube

Here's a mail that was forwarded by one of the YouTube Partners:
Dear Partner,
We want to provide you with an update on YouTube’s new video page, which we’ve been hard at work on for the last several months.
You can read more about it here:
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
On Wednesday, March 31st we’re happy to let you know that we’ll be transitioning all YouTube videos to this new video page.
This new video page makeover is one of the biggest redesigns in YouTube history — and we’re excited to make YouTube a better place for you and your content!

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    looking forward to the change....

looks like every one are taking CE path and going on for a redesign😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now call it a wishful thinking; but I'd really like a company like Apple to come up with its own web search engine, and make it available on its main...
Name: Haris Engineering Trade: Mechanical Eng. Location: Malaysia Occupation: Student Work Experience: - Hobbies & Interests: Travelling & explore new things Aim in life: To be professional engineer I joined...
On March 30, Google announced the launch of a new tool to find product information online in India. Google's new shopping tool - erstwhile available in U.S. and European countries...
Global Positioning System (GPS) has recently picked up in India, but the bad news is that it might not last that long, worldwide. The satellite system that forms the basis...
I'm not sure what's up at Yahoo! But things aren't very good for real. Yahoo's promising rival for Google Adsense is on the way to closure. Today Yahoo sent following...