Get paid to unlock your phone with Unlocker app

How do you like the idea of getting paid to unlock your phone? Most of us have already developed a habit of checking our phones at least 40-50 times every day. Unlocker now gives you an incentive to check your phone more often - because it will pay you when you do that. 'Unlocker' is an Android based app that delivers exciting and user-referred content on your phone's lock-screen. You will get paid with uCoins or real money if you subscribe to on-demands ad channel called 'Mad About Ads'.

The company says that they've got over one lack users who swipe their phones as much as 40 times a day and get access to custom content from various channels. These channels are from various domains like from astrology, funny blogs, deal/discount websites etc.

The company says that they've rewarded users with over Rs. 2L worth of uCoins. How many of you on CrazyEngineers are using the unlocker app? If you want to give it a try, head over to: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Once i had used this type of app, can't remember name and not get paid, I used to use Eureka which pays rs.1 daily, and now they are also not paying so i uninstalled.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung, the Korean smartphone manufacturer is all set to launch its 4G handset Galaxy Core Prime 4G, successor to its Galaxy Core Prime, in India. Listed on Samsung India's official...
Automobile manufacturer, Hyundai Motor India Ltd has officially revealed the name of its compact sports utility vehicle (SUV), 'Hyundai Creta' (based on ix25 model). According to the sources, the brand...
The artificial intelligence (AI) ain't killing humans and destroying humanity, Google's Mustafa Suleyman has assured. Suleyman was speaking at the Bloomberg AI 2015 conference. Calling AI a highly powerful tool...
Ulefone, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer has unveiled its new smartphone Be Touch 2, successor to its recently launched handset Be Touch. The OEM has announced few days back that it...
TEDxMEC: TEDxMEC, an independent strand of the great TED tradition striving to fulfil its inheritance has seen greatness, motivation, dedication, perseverance, courage and compassion. In 6 glorious years of cradling...