Get Hands Free Comfort With The Brain Controlled Car

If you feel too tired to drive after a long day at your office or if you are simply too lazy to put your hands on the steering wheel, then this information is one of the best tech news that you had ever received. Read carefully folks, there is a car that can be controlled [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    mind blowing no words with me to explain i am feeling so good for me while knowing this news
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hope this experiment is successful.
    I cannot wait to lay my hands...Err my mind on it
    😀
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Why don't you guys try commenting on the voice post itself?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEGONSOFT is continuously spamming CE Forums and I want to make CEans aware that the companies that spam forums and ignore our warnings should be banned. I'd never trust a...
sir, can u plz send me a final year project related 2 microcontroller..........on my mail
Hello friends, Many a times you must have heard of valves many times. ever wondered what a valve is?Let us talk what a valve is with reference to an engine....
Hi friends, many times we hear "My god you got 75+ %,How do you study?" like comments.And we ask them what was your studying technique? So I want to start...
Friends do you think the protests and over throwing of Government in Middle East were right? Please justify your answer.