Gesture Recognition

I have done my project based on hand gesture recognition
anyone interested contact me

i can help you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wouldn't it help if you could start discussing your project in our CS Engineering section? 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nikhil Lokhande
    I have done my project based on hand gesture recognition
    anyone interested contact me

i can help you
    Tell us the details about your project and how it is innovative.
  • shreyasstar
    shreyasstar
    What technology have you used ?
    I am planning to use OpenCV framework but I am thoroughly new to it, also I am planning to implement it in my final year computer project.
    I definitely could use some help.
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    shreyasstar
    What technology have you used ?
    I am planning to use OpenCV framework but I am thoroughly new to it, also I am planning to implement it in my final year computer project.
    I definitely could use some help.
    I implemented it as final year project.
    I have used AForgevideo.net library to take input from webcam
    Afterwards i used SURF algorithm for finding out interest points of inputted image .
    I have a database of interest points of many std images which had given me correct output.
    then i compare calculated interest points to tht of database....
    whrever max comparison.....tht particular image is selected...and appropriate action will be given
    e.g. open notepad

I know another way also....
    It uses Convex hull algorithm...

It finds out centre of hand.....and moves the cursor according to movement of tht center..

I thnk it might be useful😁
  • shreyasstar
    shreyasstar
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# I will took into it. Though I am primarily thinking of using OpenCV via c/c++/Java.
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    if need some help ask me........i'll definitely help
  • shreyasstar
    shreyasstar
    Thanks a lot... 😀
  • Anurag Wats
    Anurag Wats
    hey bro... i m anurag from pune
    Please lemme know how u have done this project...
    wht all things i will require...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The odd distortions seen when taking pictures with rolling shutter cameras like those on cell phones may have an explanation based on relativistic effects. https://www.electronicscomponentswor... Products from ElectronicsComponentsWorld.com
Nissan is giving the electric van concept a go. The company has announced the e-NV200 compact van which will go into production in 2013. This is the company's second electric...
If you are a ketchup fan, you might be knowing that getting the last dollop of the red sauce out of the bottle is a headache - and it normally...
The world's first Android PC based on the new, ultra compact, ultra low power Neo-ITX board. VoiCE Coverage - VIA’s Android Powered PC At Just $49 Ships In July 2012...
Whose gonna win 2day??? CSK or DD??