Generating Barcodes in C# For .Net Application.

I am recently leaning C# Barcode Generator: how to create, generate, print barcode label image using c# in asp.net mvc, windows application. Free download with open source example.. And below is my C# code. Could you help me check what's the problem it has for an error occurred when debugging. Thank you so much.
using KeepAutomation.Barcode.Bean;

BarCode barcode = new BarCode();
barcode.Symbology = KeepAutomation.Barcode.Symbology.Code39;
barcode.CodeToEncode = "111222333";
barcode.ChecksumEnabled = true;
barcode.X = "6";
barcode.Y = "50";
barcode.ImageFormat = System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Gif;
barcode.generateBarcodeToImageFile("C://barcode-code39-csharp.gif");

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Hi and Welcome to CE.

What error are you getting?
    Have you stepped through your code using a debugger?
    Can you please provide more details something like stack-trace or similar
  • Nana Klinton
    Nana Klinton
    HI there
    Thanks for your useful information.It is difficult to generate barcode code 39 using a code.W

hy don't you just google a barcode generater to help you out?

That would be more convenient.Best wishes.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We're testing out a wider layout on CrazyEngineers. The notable change is that we've made the sidebar wider by about 50 pixels. The overall width of the site has also...
Mobile TeleSystems or MTS, the wireless voice, broadband Internet, messaging and data services company headquartered in Delhi, India is here with a new product of its own. The MTS Duet...
After working on it for a really long time - we're ready for the big launch! Take our word - you certainly don't want to miss out on this one....
Leaked images of cheaper iPhone are doing rounds on the Internet. The cheaper iPhone is expected to be made available with downgraded specs and of course at a lower price....
hi, My project involves writing of certain data on to the EEPROM of PIC I want to know, is there any application for PC that can be used to get...