Replies

• vikeshrajan
    vikeshrajan
    project

plz give an any innovative idea to generate the power😒😒
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear vikeshrajan,
    Have you done any kind of research in this field? There are many ways to do it. There are lots of ideas for projects in this field, but first, let us know about your research.
    Everyone here wants to help you.
    Thanks for posting.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Its possible
    Alrayd a dance floor in States Uses that technology to generate the power and also they sell tooo..
    I have read some where i hope its on Scientific American
    but you can google to get about it
  • Siva Subramanian
    Siva Subramanian
    I m doing B.E Mechanical Engineering......
    My project is based on piezo electric crystal.......
    I would like to know whether it can produce high electricity or not??????????
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What is your efforts put them in here and we will guide you further don't expect us to do all the things for you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just Wondering how to bend, form, cut, and weld acrylic sheets in to a form i need. Just The Basics Really. Keep In Mind On a Budget Trying to Make...
[FONT="]Hi, I have a project which i have only started recently and in still the research stage. The problem put forward is to:[/FONT] [FONT="]Integrate a very small camera (between 1-3...
Attached is the Flexiforce drive circuit. I would like to ask whether I can improve improve the performance of Flexiforce in term of linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, or whatsoever other parameter...
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } This is going to be me first review of a technical product. And no I won't be foxing everyone with technical brouhaha. It has been...
I am left bewildered every time I see people uploading complete photo albums on Facebook or Orkut. The number of photos is sometimes more than 100s. 😲 Everybody defends themselves...