gemme a clear format of paper presentation plz

hi frnz i need a format to do a paper presentation .plz help me

Replies

• Stephen_c
    Stephen_c
    Dude no sms text anyways.. You can go for IEEE format as it accepted anywhere and also if you are a linux user there is a software called latex which does the job for you. You need to input the data which you want and run a script the software does the rest for you. If i get the script i will upload it here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You need to recommend a platform for the deployment of your web-based application written in java. you need to make the management of web page content easy as well as...
INDIAN POLITY SECTION In this thread we will discuss the general studies questions asked in various UPSC exams and in many government organisations. So lets start with POLITY section.. Here...
Hello gud day to all i have completed diploma in electronic and communication engg passout 2005, i have 21/2 yr experience in bpo but am not interested now am seaching...
Identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow i want to do project on "identification of flow regimes in gas liquid two phase flow"..can you please suggest me...
Does anyone here know of any program that can be used to convert assembly code to c code OR can someone please let me know if they could help me...