Geekuality

.. thought 10 times before I shared, but finally I am doing it!

share and respect!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Marissa Mayer. Enu'ff Said!

PS: Why are all of them wearing glasses ๐Ÿ˜จ.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    +1 to Marissa Mayer!
    Yahoo has hit back as most visited site on web after a long time(may be in years) . Thanks to all those major acquisitions yahoo made.

Not sure of the glasses! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This might be a different discussion - but the traffic improvement isn't because of Tumblr - but their age old properties have began seeing improved traffic. I read somewhere that the traffic Yahoo's reported does not include the traffic to Tumblr!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    oh! yes ! that part of news of Tubmlr 's traffic has not been included in the analysis - even I read about it. They have been doing rigorous revamping since quite sometime now. Old news - but even YMAIL has been revamped, have to try it soon!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Also, +1 to co-founder of Slideshare.net and Lifehacker ๐Ÿ‘.

Kaustubh Katdare
    PS: Why are all of them wearing glasses ๐Ÿ˜จ.
    ๐Ÿ˜

I found one comic how to make girls more interested in programming ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

1002946_10151497513617799_1051589864_n
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    python seems to be a lady in the comic (has long hair)๐Ÿ˜›

PS: the comic is funny ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, anyone heard about BIT ALLAHABAD center? please tell me about it's M.Tech(CS) course,placement,faculties etc. thanx
Engineers at MIT get to work on seriously awesome stuff. They've created 'Helios' to take on the DARPA challenge to develop a dexterous mobile robot that can navigate itself through...
Here's an effort to resurrect one of the best phones ever made - N900 - in an opensource way. If you love open technology, show your support. https://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1369343#post1369343
If you are an Infosys employee or looking to join Infosys in coming days - be aware that Infosys might be cutting down on the on-site staff as a cost...
Since last week I am interviewing students and have found the students have developed a language preference among themselves for e.g they think "I am doing java since last 2...