GATE Preparation

hello sir,
I am B.Tech(civil) 2nd year student.I want to Prepare for GATE exam from now onwards.sir,please suggest me how to start and what is the preparation strategy for preparing the exam.

Replies

• Om Krishna
    Om Krishna
    Hey Tushar,
    It seems you have found a way now, to prepare.
    Can you please share your views ?

Also, I wanted your views on coaching institutes and online prep material. Are institutes like 'Get Easy' worth the time and effort ?
    I personally found the online preparation better... I came across this site for GATE prep material. Would love to know your views on it.

Om
  • MANU BHARADWAJ
    MANU BHARADWAJ
    Hello guys I'm manu . I'm a 2nd year BE , CS student even I want to start preparation for gate . so suggest me any info u get
    If we all pool our
    resources everyone will get more
  • muskaan agarwal
    muskaan agarwal

Try this plan. Hope help you to create better study plan.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a first year student from NIT Jaipur (Malviya National INstitute of Technology, Jaipur). I am doing B Tech from ECE branch. - I want to know, what can...
is doing btech from jiet jodhpur ok!???
Engineering discussion is one of the most useful things, because it’s have to more knowledge, solution etc. is an engineering forum website. Here you can post anything...
Hello Kaustubh Katdare how are you? for past few days i have seen seeing your posts many of my doubts are clarified,your posts are very useful.By the way iam working...
Growing up in the 90s in India invariably meant that you'd read the Chacha Chaudhary comics. I remember having read almost every Chacha Chaudhary comics book ever released. The digests...