GATE 2015 Result Date And Score Card Details

So finally the GATE 2015 exam is over and everyone is patiently waiting for the results to come out. Much to everyone's relief, IIT Kanpur has declared that the results for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2015 will be declared on March 15 at 5:00 PM.

Those who are worrying about their score and want to know how they can get their score cards, can note that, once the GATE 2015 results are declared, all candidates will be able to download their GATE 2015 Score Card between March 27, 2015 to May 29, 2015. Every candidate will have to access their zone's websites from where he/she has taken the GATE 2015 examination.

NOTE:
The GATE 2015 score cards will be issued for only those candidates whose marks are equal to or above the qualifying marks of SC/ST/PwD candidates in that paper.

If you have any queries, please ask below.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Also, requesitng #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# to share the experience of this year's GATE below. How was the paper overall? How tough were the questions? Which one was the toughest section?
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Correction: Results to be out on March 12.
    About my experience and what I've heard from friends who had different question paper:
    Question paper wasn't uniform. Few students had paper focused on a couple of subjects and very few questions from other subjects.
    Aptitude and English section was easy in all papers for anyone with basic problem solving skills and English understanding.
    Exam was conducted in three sessions for CSIT. Many believe that difficulty level gradually increased in subsequent sessions. When I asked about difficulty level in earlier sessions, I got to know that many questions were easy and one could solve with average subject knowledge. However, I didn't have similar experience with my exam as I encountered many not-so-straightforward questions.
    In short, I feel candidates who appeared in first two sessions might score well, whereas I hope that those who had exam in last session, normalization may come to rescue.

PS: Candidates can see their GATE responses by logging on #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's right. The results will be declared on March 12 at 5:00 PM. Corrected the first post. Thank you for sharing your experience. Do you think that the GATE results website will go down on the result day (as is the case with most other exam's online results)?
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Ankita Katdare
    Do you think that the GATE results website will go down on the result day (as is the case with most other exam's online results)?
    Yes! But not expecting it to be as worse as it was in case of CAT results.
    Also, I would like to know about #-Link-Snipped-#'s experience in GATE. I guess he did pretty well.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We are still waiting for your kind words #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    I tried my best. Let see what happens..
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Aditya Deshmukh
    I tried my best. Let see what happens..
    Can you please elaborate buddy? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜
    I'm sure others CEans are eager to know what topics you faced difficulty, if the paper was lengthy etc. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Can you please elaborate buddy? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜
    I'm sure others CEans are eager to know what topics you faced difficulty, if the paper was lengthy etc. ๐Ÿ˜
    Well i did face some problems in calculus, toc and algorithms mostly the np parts and yeah paper was lengthy. Tip for other CEans start studying for gate as early as possible because i started it bit late and I'm guessing it is going to reflect on my score .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The main aim of the proposed system is to develop a system which provides safety and security to the much-needed corporate transport. The system in...
ankita can u suggest me some good topicz for my final year project.....as i am computer student of diploma
samsung galaxy smart phone s6
BITSAT 2015 is the official computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. BITSAT 2015 Examination The test...
Project Abstract / Summary : Women intimidation and Kidnapping are emerging as a greater threats in our modern society. Cases that were filed are gradually increasing which makes women feel...