CrazyEngineers
  • GATE 2012 online application deadline is approaching fast. The official website says that the online application forms won't be accepted after 23:00 on October 17. However, the whole application procedure is not smooth and lot of applicants are reporting problem in payments, server timeouts, white screens, no downloads of PDFs etc. I quick look on the Internet reveals that the problem is being faced by students across multiple zones in India. We've been receiving complaints from Bombay Zone and few students wrote email. While we are not in touch with officials; lot of students and candidates are requesting us for help. We've tried calling the authorities on the official phone numbers, but haven't been able to get through. I therefore request all candidates to connect with each other and solve the problems. We are looking for confirmations that the organizers are aware of these problems and working on solutions. Everyone needs to act fast as the deadlines are approaching.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • sreeec

MemberOct 13, 2011

I have a slightly different problem that the site itself is not loading #-Link-Snipped-#
    I have no ways to use Challan option because I am currently not in India. I am getting frustrated everyday as the deadline is approaching. Will they extend this date and resolve the problem? I have already registered the username and applied,only the payment is remaining;but now I am unable to login.please post any updated about this issue here.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Minal Awaghad

MemberOct 13, 2011

i have registered and made online payment , the money is also transferred but pdf file is not generated.........n if i login again the site shows to select the payment mode..what to do?????????????????????????
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 13, 2011

minal22
    i have registered and made online payment , the money is also transferred but pdf file is not generated.........n if i login again the site shows to select the payment mode..what to do?????????????????????????
    IIT-D officials have said that those facing this problem should pay again. The refund will be initiated as soon as possible (within a week). However, you're advised to confirm this with IIT-D officials before paying the fees again.
    Cancel
  • Minal Awaghad

MemberOct 18, 2011

but how should i contact iit
    Cancel
  • Minal Awaghad

MemberOct 18, 2011

hey big k.............
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 18, 2011

minal22
    hey big k.............
    Yep? 😐

You can contact IIT-D by dialing the phone number mentioned on their official website.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberOct 18, 2011

Posting the update again.

THE IIT SERVER IS UP AND WORKING

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register