GATE 2012 On 12th Feb - How was your exam?

hey guys
how is Gate 2012
i felt average about the paper of EE
discuss your feelings on today's gate paper in this thread

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thread moved to GATE Section. Guys, post your experiences with today's GATE Exam in this thread.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Can somebody post question paper ??
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    pverma
    Can somebody post question paper ??
    ok will do this tomorrow. You will have to wait.
  • jigarmech
    jigarmech
    ya.. was average but difficult for me after comparing with the answer key.😔
    attempted 52marks and was damn sure of scoring atleast 40 marks but after comparing answers....

i failed.😔
    only 14mark😲
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hahaha then what about me?
    i even don't remember the options i have given
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    EE GATE Answer Key here with problems solved.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I apologize for being late. But CEan Reya has posted a link here for all GATE question papers-

#-Link-Snipped-#

All the best 😀
  • himanshugaurav23
    himanshugaurav23
    hi friend .i am sc candidate. i gave the gate 2012 exam in IN . my expected score 38.34 . do i get the call from IOCL ,NTPC.In Btech i got hons 75.41. i have work ex of 1 year in IT sector.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    sure iocl is some how difficult others are easy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys... Some one please suggest me a Best Book for Manufacturing Science & Technology..... The BEST one to understand and for all competitive exams.....
Hello​I am a TOI reader and proud of it.​I read page 3. I fap to my newspaper photos. I like to know about pets of SRK and Aishwarya. I want...
A Banana vendor sells 1 banana for 1 rupee. He sells 15 bananas to one person. His profit is 5 rupees. So what is his profit percentage? Think logically while...
From a G+ post: This is a rare meteorological phenomenon called a skypunch. When people see these, they think it's the end of the world. Ice crystals form above the...
Panama City Beach, Florida -- Fog rolls up along the shore of Panama City Beach, Florida on Feb. 5th, 2012. ​ Check more images here.​