GATE 2012 IIT Cut Off - What is your guess?

As there are many departments, an approximate score may help you to get into IITs for master of engineering (M.Tech or ME).
If you get close to these scores you have high chances of getting interview/written test calls from any of the IITs. This is just an approximation.

The other point is, if it is direct admission then scores will be high and if there are interviews and written tests they little lower scores may also get chances to appear for exam and interview.

Check :

Screen shot 2012-03-16 at 11.19.24 AM

Replies

• avii
    avii
    ^source ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    avii
    ^source ?
    No idea. This is something that they gave students in a local GATE coaching institute. What's your take about the cut-offs?

PS: I haven't appeared for GATE or have taken any coaching. So, I am just trusting a friend. ☕
  • iSyNc1
    iSyNc1
    does percentage of B.E/B.Tech or XIIth std. or Xth std. matters to get into IITs or NITs?
    is there any minimum eligibility?
  • avii
    avii
    ^yes, there is. 60% in BTech / BE.

#-Link-Snipped-# - cut off depends on the paper & last year paper was bit easy compared to this year. So...
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    The table is a good approximation of the actual cut-offs.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I always wonder the basis for deciding students in IITs. You are clearly discriminating between students based on their castes in broad day light! ☕

Meanwhile the cut-offs do tally 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey , can anybody help to compare the level of Kaplan tests & Actually GRE Test ,those who appeared already?
any one can explain the differences between SR and JK flipflops (not a latch) ????? 😕
Entrepreneurship is a topic of discussion more times in groups than we know. Everyone keeps talking about starting own business or doing something different through their venture or how to...
I went to Edinburgh from London King's Cross in 1996. The renovation alters the look dramatically. A lot of interesting structural work has gone into the restoration, which, I am...
Technology Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship Information Service (TIME IS), a joint project of National Science and Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology, GOI and FICCI The project...