GATE 2011 Question Paper for both ComputerScience and Electronics&Communication

I have uploaded the GATE Question paper for Electrical Engineering too!

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    That's great praveena.How you managed to get them?
  • Reya
    Reya
    I got it from my friends 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is really awesome. The answers to the questions are explained nicely.
    Thanks pravee for sharing! 😀
  • Sandip Ghosal
    Sandip Ghosal
    Thanx Praveena......
  • anshul.sawant
    anshul.sawant
    AbraKaDabra
    This is really awesome. The answers to the questions are explained nicely.
    Thanks pravee for sharing! 😀
    Answers to following questions are wrong:
    4-C,15-D,40-B
    Rest seem fine, but I have not checked them thoroughly.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think we should upload the GATE 2011 Question paper for other branches too.
    We don't have it for other main branches like: Aerospace engineering, automobile engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NGO is an organization independent from the government who work for the people in rural areas.They are responsible for sudden and decisive increase in self employment. Do you think that...
Some of the colleges have hidden cameras in colleges to monitor whether students listen to the lectures in class with full attention and to know whether they are regularly attending...
int i = 1; i = i + 1.2; would result in compile time error. I understand that i + 1.2 would result in a float which can't be assigned...
Computers has become a part of our life.There is no world without computers.We depend on computers for everything.Computers are almost used in all the fields.We cannot ignore the importance of...
1.Why did you resign from your previous job?? 2.Why have you been out of work for so long?? 3.Why have you had so many jobs?? 4.Tell me about a situation...