Game Development

I want to make a simulation game.Have a decent idea of graphics and programming.But dunno how to really go forward with this.

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Try using Gmax. You can use it to make games, including first person shooter games.

Gmax
    #-Link-Snipped-#

It is free for download, but requires you to register.
  • gamutree
    gamutree
    thanks for the reply.I wanna work on Sports simulation games.Like FM.Any ideas there
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I'm sure you'll be able to make those with gmax too. FPS was only an example. You can make the 3D graphics yourself and then add the AI..

I have not tried gmax, and the only reason I know about it, is because I got it on a CD (Digit magazine) years ago when I was in school!!
  • gamutree
    gamutree
    okay great.but right now we are thinking about ogre...do u know any nfo as in how to go about making it.right now we are like very vague idea on how to do it.not what to do but how to do.we are doing graphics learning in 3d engines and like how do we program and connect this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey everyone!!! My group has selected 'NOISE REDUCTION IN IMAGES USING FUZZY LOGIC' as our BE project but we do not know much about it.It is based on some implementation...
Education can produce many comical situations. I can't resist asking the question of why there are so many threads that go along the lines of: 😔 I'm doing a senior...
Whats the difference between CNC and NC machine and do u people know any institute which teaches CNC programming
hi , folks In my school they thought me SQL (oracle 9i/10g). which uses SQL plus if i am correct. Now this year they thougth just a brief introduction of...
I am having trouble in developing the dot net app. Well, I want my application to access browser. How to do this? When I am quitting my browser It should...