Galaxy Note 2 Coming In October!

Galaxy Note II, the next installment in the 7 million strong Galaxy Note series is expected to be available by October 2012; around the same time as iPhone 5. Samsung was getting the Note II ready for launch in the first half of this year, but decided to push the launch in October because of the iPhone. There's a UBP display in Note II along with other goodies. Check out our detailed coverage on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Flipkart has forayed into the online toy store! The online megastore now lists toys into various categories for different age ranges. Interesting! See: https://www.flipkart.com/toys
Hi guys, i need help regarding the application of heat generation along a direction in ansys
Pratt and Whitney's new Pure Power Geared Turbofan engines are said to be more fuel efficient and emit less carbon-dioxide than its predecessors and competitors. The engine achieves it efficiency...
Today morning when I flipped open our local newspaper, I saw an ad from the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, India that said -> and I suddenly remembered some...
presently in 3rd yr....... and confused😐!