Galaxy Note 10.1 Price In India - Any Idea?

Samsung will launch the much awaited 'quad-core' tablet all over the world in this month. The tablet will be one of the select ones to come with a stylus. I wish to know what would be the estimated price of the Galaxy Note 10.1 in India?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Price rumored to be around 42-43k
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    Price rumored to be around 42-43k
    Though on the higher side of most people's budgets, I think the price is 'alright'. It won't be a surprise to see the price coming down to about Rs. 35k.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    Though on the higher side of most people's budgets, I think the price is 'alright'. It won't be a surprise to see the price coming down to about Rs. 35k.
    Yeah I have always noticed that rumor price is always 5 to 10% more than actual release price.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    Yeah I have always noticed that rumor price is always 5 to 10% more than actual release price.
    Then that's even a better news. I'm talking about the price coming down few weeks after the launch. The early adopter community will always shell out money to 'acquire' the gizmos.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    Then that's even a better news. I'm talking about the price coming down few weeks after the launch. The early adopter community will always shell out money to 'acquire' the gizmos.
    Yeah thats pretty obvious as the product ain't by Apple 😉
    Yeah all companies now-a-days decreases price of gadget after some weeks or a month of release .... But Apple ? Damn! they take almost a year to decrease its price (>_<)
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    In starting they will have high price and down it as per popularity.
    see galaxy S3, initial price was 42K and now its 38K on flipkart to compete HOX(Htc one X) I am sure store can give you 37K after negotiation.
    Galaxy S2 is still at 28k on official store and flipkart.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends..., it is almost one month i started reading Mobile Communications but, i don't have a clear idea on this subject. Please help me...
Wikipedia is now down and the webiste seems to be facing a ton of server issues at the moment. We broke out the news via VoiCE: https://www.crazyengineers.com/wikipedia-is-down-for-us-what-about-you-2532/ Do tell us...
hi i am selvaganesh B.TECH-CSE student.
i am shivaji from karnataka. i am studing engineering in electronics and communication branch in gmit collage.now i am final year engineering student.my interests are swimming ,chess ,badminton etc
hi friends, please suggest some innovative paper presentation topics in CSE .