Gadgets You're Planning To Buy In 2012

I *might* just buy Samsung Galaxy Note - one of the devices that's really got my attention. The Note has a bigger screen so that I can do email and web browsing and it's got a phone as well; something I miss in tablets. So whenever I roam, I won't have to carry a laptop/tablet & phone. The Samsung Galaxy Note would be all in one device. Samsung Galaxy Note is on my watchlist in 2012. What about you?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A very cheap Tablet around 20$ from china. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    A very cheap Tablet around 20$ from china. ๐Ÿ˜€
    $20 Tablet? Or buying a calculator? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Reya
    Reya
    I'm planning to get either Sony Ericsson w8 or Samsung galaxy Ace ๐Ÿ˜€
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    I may buy some kind of android-based smartphone.

I've been very impressed when I've been driving someplace with friends and someone whips out their phone and googles the place or finds competing stores in the area. Very cool. Very convenient.

The problem is the size. The tiny little Samsung phone I now carry is big enough, even though it's nearly the smallest phone on the market. I don't use a pocket protector and I don't want a phone holster on my belt.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    KenJackson
    I may buy some kind of android-based smartphone.

I've been very impressed when I've been driving someplace with friends and someone whips out their phone and googles the place or finds competing stores in the area. Very cool. Very convenient.
    I think the only (and important) downside Android phones have is their poor battery life. The most famous Android phone - Samsung Galaxy SII won't last for more than 8-10 hours. Even after conditioning the battery with initial 0-100% charge/discharge cycles, the phone reportedly lasts for only a day.

I must say iPhone delivers the promise of longer battery life. But then there are call drop complaints; which I think are mostly because of the carrier signal strength issues. Verizon, I think, is better choice in Maryland.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    $20 Tablet? Or buying a calculator? ๐Ÿ˜‰
    That's China Power Big Sir. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Actually i want to do some embedded experiments so targeting cheaper Tablet ๐Ÿ˜
  • adren022
    adren022
    The_Big_K
    I think the only (and important) downside Android phones have is their poor battery life. The most famous Android phone - Samsung Galaxy SII won't last for more than 8-10 hours. Even after conditioning the battery with initial 0-100% charge/discharge cycles, the phone reportedly lasts for only a day.

I must say iPhone delivers the promise of longer battery life. But then there are call drop complaints; which I think are mostly because of the carrier signal strength issues. Verizon, I think, is better choice in Maryland.
    Sir, Once a person learns enough about Andriod OS such that you can root your phone(of course there will be no warranty after that) not only battery life all other aspects in the phone from the processor speed, battery life to memory management everything can be made better. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Off Topic] - I'm yet to be knighted. 'Sir' can be postponed until next few years. [ / Off Topic ]
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    planning to buy a htc wildfire s ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Wave S8500 (Wave I) and Wave II owners have been eagerly waiting for the bada 2.0 update. Earlier, Samsung's official twitter account mentioned that the bada 2 update will...
Ever tried using your touchscreen device in winter with your gloves on? Well, it's pain. But thanks to Mujjo that the gloves will let you operate your touchscreen devices without...
What a shocking discovery! Adobe has a big development center in India and several hundred employees work in it. But India is nowhere in the list of the countries for...
Welcome to AlgoCrack! Not every amateur programmer wishes to test his programming skills in a contest, but he's always on the look-out for newer and better challenges to accept and...
Salary negotiation is an important part of the whole process of switching job. For most of the engineers; bigger salary is often the most important criteria to change the company...