Future of screen technology

15 years back, when I used to call my relatives on telephone....someone told me about mobile-touch phones and I never imagined that there can be a device in reality that will operate by touch... a touch device (smart phones).

See this video...

I am sure, you must be thinking the same while watching this video; and you never know if history will repeat itself !!

In this video second part is mostly showing the things that are probably possible. I am not sure how the first part can be a reality, where the person expanded his mobile. Meanwhile, can any CEan attempt to think what technology can help in realizing this video?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how many of u think that electric cars are going to rule the future.....??? can we use electric cars for racing.....??? if u had time just go through the links.........
We already know that Microsoft's Windows engineering team is already working on the next version of their flagship desktop operating system. The project is internally called 'Threshold' and the latest...
When the sizes of smartphones are getting so big that they can no more fit in your pocket, where does one keep the keys? Why not combine them in one?...
My pen drive and my phone's memory card were detected by malware, after scanning all the data in them was still not visible or was hidden. In my computer the...
As promised, here's the first ever 'behind the scenes' blog post on all the happenings at CrazyEngineers. In December 2013; we received an invite from the organisers at Visvesvaraya National...