Future in Software Testing

As I m from core field of engineering, the biggest question is that if I opt software testing will that be future feasible ?
After graduation I was preparing for IES since last 2 years but now i m looking for job since last 1month but not able to find any till now.
I want an expert advise regarding this n as many institute are there to offer software testing but which is the best one?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - No one here can predict future. As long as software exists, software testing will exist as well. You need to make up your mind about your career. Make sure that you have the required skills and be expert at one or two domains. That will ensure that you will get a job of your dreams.

If you've made up your mind about software testing; look for any renowned institute in your city/town and learn the basics of testing. You can also use Internet to teach yourself the basics of testing and automation.
  • smita pawar
    smita pawar

Software testing is definitely a good career to choice. Again, it totally depends upon your interest for choosing the career. Choosing Software Testing is the best the option.

Software testing is the evergreen technology in the field of Software engineering, It is as required as software development, If there is a development then it needs testing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo India is riding the high wave as it introduces its flagship smartphone called 'Lenovo A7000' in the country. Priced at Rs. 8999, this smartphone is truly a competitor to...
LogTera is a leading educational software development company based in San Jose, California. Co-founded by Rahul Jauhari and Shailesh Khare in the year 2013. LogTera's mission is to develop the...
The SEO aka Search Engine Optimization is an industry already. While there is huge amount of information available about SEO techniques, DOs and DONTs - many new blog owners or...
hai everyone, friends does anyone here knows about the details of Tekla structure course ? I want to know the details of it regarding career with that software.
Airtel became the first ever 4G services provider in India by launching the next generation 4G LTE network in Kolkata back in April, 2012. Since then, Airtel's 4G network coverage...