Fullerenes- Past and Future

A fullerene is a formation of little parts of carbon that is neither diamond nor graphite. During the past it was used for protective covering for soldier at the same time for reinforcing clothing. There is set to know regarding carbon fullerenes. More and more explore is going into fullerenes and the field is definitely to produce exponentially in the near future.

Share opinion about Fullerenes here...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey frnds...I am Pravar......pursuing B.E.(CS) final year.I need a topic for major project. Platform - Oracle Developer or .Net Plz mention some material or links from where i can get...
what is the relation between speed and armature current?,flux vs armature current?what happens to flux,armature current,speed,torque if the load increases??
I dont know what happend..Suddenly my system settings are changed. In "My computer" the drives are opening in an seperate windows.. and the hidden files are not showing. WINNERS DONT...
Life partner is time pass kind movie.Tushar and genliya good but some disappointment with fardin khan.Story about two couple and a lawyer. Rating:2.5/5 music:1/5
can anyone give me the program for linked list with the foll conditions: 1.first node is created 2.we have to ask the user if he wish to add another data...