Freshers Recruited In TCS - Join Here

Let's start building groups again. All CEans who've been recruited in TCS either through walk-ins or campus recruitments, please unite here. Let's form a group of all TCS joiners. Starting threads for INFY, WIPRO as well. ๐Ÿ˜€

Wouldn't it be nice if you all meet each other during trainings? Why not tell us which training center you'll be joining?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Let's start building groups again. All CEans who've been recruited in TCS either through walk-ins or campus recruitments, please unite here. Let's form a group of all TCS joiners. Starting threads for INFY, WIPRO as well. ๐Ÿ˜€

Wouldn't it be nice if you all meet each other during trainings? Why not tell us which training center you'll be joining?
    Hi Biggie, I had compiled something. See if this helps... ๐Ÿ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • yanivx
    yanivx
    hiiii ๐Ÿ˜€
    Recruited for TCS but still waiting for the joining date praveen bro i wantd to ask u and i have done than same on ur blog too that i am from a non IT background so wat shud i read so that i dont get stuck and clear all my exams properly and i also wantd to ask u one ? I mean what is the best thing to do i mean java programming c c++ or .net i mean when i go out from TCS what is the industry demanding for..... A nice Initiative The Big K ๐Ÿ˜€
    The training at TCS ILP will be very basic. So, if you are planning to attend it after learning the concepts, then you would find the same boredom there. ๐Ÿ˜ Till you get your joining letter, please try to enjoy as much as possible. You know, it is a professional life and there are no holidays for you. ๐Ÿ˜

In simple words, nothing to know. Just come and attend the training as a blank face. ๐Ÿ˜€ Make sure you are getting the right documents. Coz, almost many students are getting problems in that aspect. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    sorry for interrupting But what is TCS??
    gg_gaurav
    sorry for interrupting But what is TCS??
    That's an awesome question Gaurav... If it were a CS Student asking this question, my reply would have been different. By the way, did you search in Google for TCS? ๐Ÿ˜ Its the biggest conglomerate software firm of India, Tata Consultancy Services! ๐Ÿ˜
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    praveenscience
    That's an awesome question Gaurav... If it were a CS Student asking this question, my reply would have been different. By the way, did you search in Google for TCS? ๐Ÿ˜ Its the biggest conglomerate software firm of India, Tata Consultancy Services! ๐Ÿ˜
    Every time search on Google is time consuming & hard work..๐Ÿ˜ญ So it is better to ask any friend. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    We think the other way, as asking someone is time consuming and would search... Even Biggie wrote an article about it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Infosys. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Persistent. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Tech Mahindra (TechM). Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training....
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from L&T Infotech. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...
This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Cognizant . Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's...