Freshers Recruited in Patni Computer Systems - Join Here!

This thread is for all the freshers who've gotten offer letters from Patni Computer Systems. Share your story and also tell us which center you're joining for the initial training. Let's connect right away here on CE so that you'll make new colleagues even before you join.

😀

Replies

• 123soubhagya
    123soubhagya
    i am soubhagya..got placed in Patni Computer Systems in the month of december.Can i know when would i get the call letter.people please could any one inform if they have got any confirmation letter.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Korean Hardkernel's getting ADROID-A tablet for the markets and it's powered by Samsung's Exynos Dual Core Processors and support up to 1366 x 768 px resolution on 10" screen. The...
Last week, South Korea's capital region experienced disruption of GPS signals that caused malfunctioning of mobile phones. According to some reports, North Korea was behind all this. Communications officials could...
The aim of this project would be to build a system that automatically turns ON the street lights when it's dark and automatically turns OFF the street lights when it's...
IBM Research - India invites applications for its 2011 Summer Internship Program in Computer Science, Mathematical Sciences, Cyber-Physical Systems, as well as SSME (Services Science and Management Engineering), at its...
A friend of mine who took the GRE exam on Feb 2011 had a score of 1000, whereas during the mock tests his score was 1300 and above. Verbal-300 Quants-700...