Fresh Computer Graduate!!!

Hello Folks,

This is Satendra Chaudhary, a new CEan. And my intro follows: -

Name: Satendra Chaudhary
*Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering

Work Experience: NA

*Hobbies & Interests: Programming, computers and internet, making new and good friends and of course I love cricket…

*Aim in life: Of course besides being a good Computer Engineer, I wish to prove myself as a good leader and lead from the front.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: it is a place where one of the largest resources of Great and Expert Engineers from different fields are thronged and being a fresh Computer Engineering graduate it will be a great experience to share the views and thoughts with the Great Engineers.

Regards,

Satendra Chaudhary

Replies

• djnachi
    djnachi
    chaudharyssv
    Hello Folks,

This is Satendra Chaudhary, a new CEan. And my intro follows: -

Name: Satendra Chaudhary
    *Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering

Work Experience: NA

*Hobbies & Interests: Programming, computers and internet, making new and good friends and of course I love cricket…

*Aim in life: Of course besides being a good Computer Engineer, I wish to prove myself as a good leader and lead from the front.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: it is a place where one of the largest resources of Great and Expert Engineers from different fields are thronged and being a fresh Computer Engineering graduate it will be a great experience to share the views and thoughts with the Great Engineers.

Regards,

Satendra Chaudhary

Hello Senior, thats because am a IVth sem comp student. A late but geniune welcome. Rajasthan, like that place (in pics & thoughts) actually never bin there so.. Got a similarity, "Making New Friends".
    Best Wishes !!! 😁

Regards,
    Dj Nachi. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is TuL!P, a new CEan. And my intro is: Name: TuL!P Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Lahore, Pakistan Occupation: Student of MCS (2nd semester) Work Experience: N/A...
Got this poem through e-mail. ************************************************* The name is good, the brand is big But the work I do is that of a pig The work or the brand; what...
I was wondering if anyone here ever took pains to read 'A Brief History Of Time' by Stephen Hawking. The book is simply Amazing!😁 I recommend it to everyone who...
the thread title says it all. this thread is all about the scientific CRAZY doubts/ideas that u have/had/created. first up let me start: consider a ferocious hurricane galloping a city.and...
well i found a piece of setupfile that installs a game without admin rights but when doing the same with the original setup file the admin rights strangulates the procedure!!...