Fresh Batch Of CrazyEngineers Stickers Has Arrived! Woo Hoo!

All of you who've been waiting for the stickers, here's what you wanted to see!

(Click on the thumbnails to open bigger images)

20140630_195447

20140630_200437 20140630_200559

These will be dispatched to those who've requested them. Expect them to reach to your address in the next 5-10 days! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    expecting soon.๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I'm feeling like crying, no images appearing, contacted ISP, let's see when they resolve this ๐Ÿ˜”

All I see is :

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    ๐ŸŽ‰Hope to have them with me sooner.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Most of the second batch stickers are on their way !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA has given a 'go ahead' to the Observing Carbon Observatory 2 (OCO-2) satellite launch. It is now scheduled to launch tomorrow at 5:56 A.M. EDT (3:26 P.M. IST) atop...
A team of engineers at University of Cambridge have managed to break the world record for the trapped magnetic field in a superconductor. The previous record was created over a...
Google has officially announced the End Of Life for Orkut - the once-upon-a-time popular social networking website that took almost entire online population of India and Brazil by storm. Since...
I have done b.tech in computer science engineering,and my interest is only on networking field.i know very little basics of c programming.i always loved to study networking concepts during my...
Hi frds.... am a java developer,, eager in innovative projects development, since this site gave me a lot of innovative ideas, am expecting some help from u guys. Need to...