Free web hosting

There are many websites which allow us to create blogs, personal websites freely...
All we need to do is just drag and drop controls, edit text....and get your website done.
some of them are
sites.google.com
WordPress.com: Build a Site, Sell Your Stuff, Start a Blog & More
#-Link-Snipped-#
etc..
there are some sites which allows us to upload our own coded webpages and get hosted online...we can also create database online and connect webpages to it...
visit #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not quite sure whether BigRock allows free hosting. Wordpress.com is a free blog hosting platform and it offers you a very limited control. I wrote a series of articles to help anyone who's planning to start his/her own website.

Part I: #-Link-Snipped-#

Part II: #-Link-Snipped-#

Part III: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I was trying to find some website where I can make some sample screens i.e. how the UI looks like. Came across a few.If anyone knows of some...
which reference books you have used for electrical machines which are good to clear concepts and prepare for gate?...i know BLT & Bhimara...any other?
Guys, i was trying to join mp3 files...they had different sample rates..let me know ways to join them or can we change it as per our need..
i mean how it works if there no constant supply to the machine
I'm the member of Xyntech Solutions (Mumbai). Xyntech Solutions, an emerging Engineering OrganizationWe provide total engineering services for Power Plants of various sizes & fuels, Petrochemical, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Projects....