free live major project(computers)

can i have any computer live project free download link or source code plz reply swifty i need it.

R's

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi rishi33,
    Welcome to CE! I'm sorry, can you be more clear? What do you mean by a live project?
  • bmc1412
    bmc1412
    hello friends
  • AniVarghese2
    AniVarghese2
    hi
    i want new seminar topics for cs batch something related to hardware
    please help!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Hi rishi33,
    Welcome to CE! I'm sorry, can you be more clear? What do you mean by a live project?
    I know how to decode this 😉 . Rishi actually wants a working project [code+reports] which can be freely downloaded from the internet 😲.

Sorry, friend, we can't provide that kind of help. If you face any problems while working on your project, feel free to ask us.
  • chirag.yadav
    chirag.yadav
    hi can u plz give me list of projects
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chirag.yadav
    hi can u plz give me list of projects
    Search Project Ideas and Seminar topics section of CE Forums. You'll find lot of ideas there.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    And rishi his calling himself er.rishi. Engineers build things, they don't ask for freebies.
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    What do you mean by #-Link-Snipped-#?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, as per my B.E.2nd YR syllabus I have to do 40 days summer training.so please help regarding this matter.
hi i have newly joined to crazy engineers group........please give me the information of the paper presentation to be conducted in karnataka;-)
I am crazy on bikes.so i want to know some details abt bikealtration😒
As i ama3rd year mechanical enggstudent, i wish to do a mini project.plz give me some ideas ...😕
Hi dear This is saurabh goel here. I am new to this forum.This is my first post in this forum.