Free E-Books (Classics)

sam_from_hell
@sam-from-hell-8gE2gC โ€ข Oct 27, 2024

Hell-o CEans, Sam here..
I just found out a great website for e-book enthusiasts!
its <a href="https://www.planetebook.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">100% Free eBooks for All Devices</a> !
Its filled with classics and its free ๐Ÿ˜‰
So check it out ๐Ÿ˜€
Oh and its completely legal ๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Dec 18, 2010

    nice work sam

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Feb 15, 2011

    Good work... I really love classical books.

  • Komodo

    @komodo-dWB8SN • Mar 3, 2011

    Thanks. Now I go read something ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Deepika Bansal

    @deepika-jf1ysv • Mar 3, 2011

    Hey Sam thanks for sharing.๐Ÿ˜€

  • rajesh_s

    @rajesh-s-qqMLTP • Mar 3, 2011

    hey sam very very thanks for sharing this website

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Mar 3, 2011

    hey somebody here have any link to download "the dog of Flanders"?

  • jkj
    jkj

    @jkj-5HDlEb • Mar 4, 2011

    thanks I like it

  • shiwa436

    @shiwa436-h94d47 • Mar 6, 2011

    Thanks boss

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Mar 6, 2011

    Thanx for sharing... Nice one... I was searching for A Christmas Carol and got it... ๐Ÿ˜€ Wherever I see classics, I try to find this, I love this book! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 6, 2011

    I found one such resource too.

    It's here: #-Link-Snipped-#

    They have ebooks from all major genres. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • Mar 7, 2011

    Nice work Sam and you too AKD. ๐Ÿ˜€
    But I won't come to meet you in hell.
    Any ways I have benefitted from it. Thanks again.

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Mar 7, 2011

    AbraKaDabraI found one such resource too.

    It's here: #-Link-Snipped-#

    They have ebooks from all major genres. ๐Ÿ˜€

    Thanks Akd!!!

  • ISHAN TOPRE

    @ishan-nohePN • May 12, 2011

    I found this one. #-Link-Snipped-#

    I do not know if this is free. I have never tried it. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • just_Ritu

    @just-ritu-7P0y03 • May 30, 2011

    sam_from_hellHell-o CEans, Sam here..
    I just found out a great website for e-book enthusiasts!
    its <a href="https://www.planetebook.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">100% Free eBooks for All Devices</a> !
    Its filled with classics and its free ๐Ÿ˜‰
    So check it out ๐Ÿ˜€
    Oh and its completely legal ๐Ÿ˜›

    Thank you Sam. I have been wanting to read some classics for quite some time now.