Free Conference Call With Super Conference

#-Link-Snipped-# is the website that you might want to visit for your next conference on the cloud. Super Conference is your personal conferencing solution hosted in cloud telephony environment. With Super Conference you get a personal number where you and your colleagues and clients can hold a secure conference. The log of each conversation is available with each callers joining and leaving time stamp together with the audio recording of the complete conversation. SuperConference offers -

No setup cost or hardware – Try it for Free today
Flat subscription fee – Hold as many conferences as you want!
Integrate with your existing Super Receptionist account
Detailed logs of each conference –searchable and downloadable
Get each participant’s conference joining and leaving time
Download complete conference audio recording

What's your take on it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is there any course relating mechanical engineering which i can join in my end semester vacations???? 😉😕
Hello 2 All! I m Muhammad Arif from Karachi, Pakistan. I am an Undergraduate student in decipline of Telecommunication Engineering from Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan.
With out communication to pass the electricity is it possible???
Hai friends am doing project on security through mobile,in this i need the complete java package that is used to send sms to mobile ............soooo plz help me.
Finite Element Method lecture 1 Lecture on Finite Element Method by Prof. C.S.Uppadhay Department of Aero Space IIT Kanpur. You can discuss on this method, and feel free to ask...