Free Arduino Class

Quote: Enroll to get:
  • 7 lessons accessible anytime, anywhere
  • Learn by doing with hours of project focused instruction
  • Complete material lists and downloadable project resources
  • One-on-One help with your questions
This class will introduce you to the Arduino world. You'll learn the basics, build your first project, and so much more. Each lesson builds on your skills, infusing new knowledge and techniques along the way.
You'll start simple with exercises that demonstrate basic breadboard wiring and coding inputs and outputs. Then you'll level up to soldering and coding addressable NeoPixel LED strip and build an infinity mirror to show off your new fun hobby.
This class will launch your Arduino journey and give you the skills and confidence to take on almost any Arduino project you may find or create in the future.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Moh Tannaf
    Moh Tannaf
    Hello, I need to discuss with you about something belong to my final project, may I talk with you in a privet chat please?

Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a bid to brighten up the world of Colorblind users, Microsoft has developed a novel Color Binoculars app. The new app, 9.4 MB in size makes use of the...
I've posted this image which I've described as a "Three-spoke dovetailing tile tessellation". Trispokedovetile tessellation by Peter Dow, on Flickr which is a tessellation of this tile shape, Trispokedovetile by...
Hello , I'm lobsang dolma n it's my last semester (7th)in b.tech civil . I couldn't able to choose what should I have to do after graduation..I'm planning to join...
Devoid of brains, but equipped with machines, intelligent bio-bots will soon be at your rescue as blessed with the boon of a combined hardware-software solution powered by the North Carolina...
Hi i am 2nd year mechanical students my present coll is Pdvvp Nagar and i want to change my college to Coe Sanjivani kopargaon ....can it is possible after 2nd...