Free All India Scholarship test for GATE 2012 conducted by GATE academy

We take immense pleasure to announce FREE All India Scholarship test for GATE 2012.
The idea behind IISc and IIT’s conducting GATE is to look for self motivated students who excel in applying Logic and at the same time have strong fundamentals in their subject of Engineering. Our academic team believes that GATE exam is all about basic Mathematics and aptitude.

Date & Time of the Test:7th August, 2011 & 10:30am-12:00am (Reporting time: 10:00 am)

Highlights of the Scholarship Test:

• Avail scholarships upto 100% based on your performance in the Test.
  • Benchmarking: All India percentile, score & rank.
  • Test Paper prepared by IISc & IIT alumni.
  • Test paper will evaluate your Engineering fundamentals & Mathematical aptitude.
  • Test Series is available in CS, ECE, EE, IN, ME and CE Streams
Scholarship Test will be followed by Seminar on “Importance of GATE” by IISc/IIT alumni- GATE Toppers at Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore.
Registration Process:
  1. Online Registration: Mail the filled scholarship test registration form at #-Link-Snipped-#. Mention the Subject of the mail as: “Scholarship Test Registration”.
  2. SMS Registration: SMS your Name, Stream & Test Center on +91-9830412456
  3. Offline Registration: Walk into your nearest centre and fill the registration form
Venue of the Test: It will be intimated to the registered students via SMS and E-mail by 30[SUP]th[/SUP] of July, 2011.

source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey ppl, this question was asked in amazon technical round. The aspirants were given a binary tree and they had to check whether this tree is a binary search tree...
I stumbled upon the 'Power Up' plane idea: Power Up gives paper planes an electric boost and I think it's very simple enough for you try it on this weekend....
Free Mock GATE for GATE 2012 Gateforum is conducting a free All India Mock GATE Test for GATE 2012 in below cities. There is no fees for the test, and...
Below are some useful tips for GMAT exam: Practice a lot: To excel in this exam it is important to practice a lot. One of the most important ways to...
Tunebirds is a free service that lets you share music over Twitter. The service lets you share a song or entire playlist over the Twitter. You just have to sign...