Four way traffic light on digital base with (circuit diagram)

please help me i want to do project on four way traffic light using step 7 plc so please help me on its program i done it befor on two way and help on it on its program on four way please pleasei want to do this kind of project so i need some figure and and connection and also written documents please.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm sure you have heard that Facebook is opening an office in Hyderabad, India. They will be hiring sales & operations people. Those who wish to apply for jobs...
i am studying in MAIT (I.P. university).I am into my second year. i want summer training after 4th semester.help me to get the training yours sincerely, ANSHUL AGGARWAL
Hi, im not sure if this is in the right fourm but i would really appriciate any help. Im a 2nd year HNC Mechanical Engineering student and have been given...
my gate score is 250 . is it possible to get into iit or iisc or anyother ? if anyother possible means , please tell about the colleges and procedures
Hello friend, I am a student from Delhi. I am very fond of blogging and i have little experience in working with websites. Actually its my dream that i too...