Formula 1 Racing Technologies

Today I was discussing with my professor in college about F1 racing. And It turned out that he is a big fan of F1. Not because of the thrill associated with the race but because of the technology associated with F1.
In his own words, he said, "Ishan, F1 is not a gamble, it has a planned strategy for every milli second". With everything he said, I got convinced of his viewpoint.

Can we discuss of the techniques used in formula 1 racing for increasing pickup and improving other parameters? 😒

Replies

• Richard O'Connor
    Richard O'Connor
    I think Formula 1 teams are the experts at "continuous improvement". Almost every race weekend you hear the commentators talk about new parts or new packages being bought for the cars. It's a world where perfection isn't quite good enough!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I am interested. But currently I am completely away from it.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes Richard.
    The cars are so sensitive and light that even weight of fuel and fuel tank matter. I will post some of the latest technologies in this respect.

@gaurav: Come up buddy. You have got a talent. 😀
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Thanks Ishu.
    Post some link & post about this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First of all, let me confess my crime: I've not read any of the Harry Potter books but my sister told me the whole story - and it's twisted my...
For people residing in Nagpur, A presentation (lecture) on automobiles, electric scooter is arranged by Hero Electric Ltd, Giridhar Motors and Urja Shodh. At "Institute of engineers" near Hadas high...
how to recover data in linux? some data are deleted from trash in linux. now i need some data ```` any one help to me?
Free Webinar: "How to Develop HTML5 Web/Mobile Applications using .NET", Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:00AM EDT - Register now at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/629189664 Description Visual WebGui (VWG) has gained its fame for...
i am back on crazyengineers after 3 years now. a lot has changed( for the better) in this time. BTW i have left TCS and now i am pursuing MBA...