CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Joy Gracia • 14 Sep, 2014
is there any standards given by the organizing committee of gate 2015 for the format of certificate from principal/HOD...if so plz give the link..
@Dhananjay Harkare • 14 Sep, 2014 • 1 like Yes, there's a format provided as a certificate from principal. I'm attaching the document here. Complete the form, get the signature and seal from principal and upload the pdf format of the same document along with other docs.
PFA.
@Ankita Katdare • 14 Sep, 2014 Thanks for the quick reply @Dhananjay Harkare
I have moved the discussion to appropriate section @Sufficient Grace 👍
Post all your GATE 2015 related queries in this section only.
@Joy Gracia • 14 Sep, 2014
Dhananjay Harkare
Yes, there's a format provided as a certificate from principal. I'm attaching the document here. Complete the form, get the signature and seal from principal and upload the pdf format of the same document along with other docs.
PFA.
thank you sir...
@Ankita Katdare • 15 Sep, 2014 @Dhananjay Harkare Is this the same certificate available for download on the IIT Kanpur website? Is it universal format for applying to all colleges on GATE 2015? I wonder why it is so hard to find for some.
@Dhananjay Harkare • 15 Sep, 2014 • 1 like
Ankita Katdare
@Dhananjay Harkare Is this the same certificate available for download on the IIT Kanpur website? Is it universal format for applying to all colleges on GATE 2015? I wonder why it is so hard to find for some.
Yes, it is the same format provided for download. They have provided this on the site under "How To Apply" tab.
@sandeep indora • 08 Oct, 2014
Ankita Katdare
@Dhananjay Harkare Is this the same certificate available for download on the IIT Kanpur website? Is it universal format for applying to all colleges on GATE 2015? I wonder why it is so hard to find for some.
hey can u tell me hw the signature putted in the format on 80*280 pixel format
@Ankita Katdare • 08 Oct, 2014
sandeep indora
Use any image editing software to reduce the size of the image to desired resolution. If you are on Windows, Microsoft Office Picture Manager can help you do that.
@sandeep indora • 08 Oct, 2014 i ha
Ankita Katdare
Use any image editing software to reduce the size of the image to desired resolution. If you are on Windows, Microsoft Office Picture Manager can help you do that.
i tried in window picture manager bt i m not goetting the desired result....as the resolution are at 80 they have 240 so it become 80*240
@Ankita Katdare • 08 Oct, 2014 @sandeep indora You can crop the image if you need the exact 80x280 resolution.

Else if 80x240 is the upper limit, you can use the one with 280.
@Da Vinci • 02 Sep, 2015 please tell me how creates certificate form HOD for GATE 2016
@Arghyadeep Sarkar • 02 Sep, 2015
sandeep indora
you can easily get many online photo editing websites that may get you some help
23.6k views

Related Posts

@maninellai · Mar 30, 2012

hi all, i want to create a gmail/facebook like chat application in php, can any one help me to do that, while searching in google ,i diidnt get anything
6k views

@Rudresh008 · Aug 9, 2011

Anybody can provide me the link or pdf of Biomedical instrumentation book by R.S.Khandpur TMH plssssssss
10.6k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Aug 19, 2014

Navriti Technologies is a Privately held IT and Services company co-founded by Mrinal Kumar and Mahesh Tekumpurathu in the year 2012. Navriti Technologies was started by a team having years...
8.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 26, 2015

Have you ever been in a situation where you want to quit your 9-to-5 job and start working for yourself? Have you dreamt of becoming a blogger and earn by...
7.1k views

@roopam_ag · May 15, 2011

i noe this question is often repeated...but i want a fresh review on this...as i m placed in both..i am very much confused about which to join..its been said that...
14.3k views