Format of certificate from principal for GATE 2015

is there any standards given by the organizing committee of gate 2015 for the format of certificate from principal/HOD...if so plz give the link..

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Yes, there's a format provided as a certificate from principal. I'm attaching the document here. Complete the form, get the signature and seal from principal and upload the pdf format of the same document along with other docs.
    PFA.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks for the quick reply #-Link-Snipped-#
    I have moved the discussion to appropriate section #-Link-Snipped-# 👍
    Post all your GATE 2015 related queries in this section only.
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Yes, there's a format provided as a certificate from principal. I'm attaching the document here. Complete the form, get the signature and seal from principal and upload the pdf format of the same document along with other docs.
    PFA.
    thank you sir...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Is this the same certificate available for download on the IIT Kanpur website? Is it universal format for applying to all colleges on GATE 2015? I wonder why it is so hard to find for some.
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Is this the same certificate available for download on the IIT Kanpur website? Is it universal format for applying to all colleges on GATE 2015? I wonder why it is so hard to find for some.
    Yes, it is the same format provided for download. They have provided this on the site under "How To Apply" tab.
  • sandeep indora
    sandeep indora
    Ankita Katdare
    hey can u tell me hw the signature putted in the format on 80*280 pixel format
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    sandeep indora
    Use any image editing software to reduce the size of the image to desired resolution. If you are on Windows, Microsoft Office Picture Manager can help you do that.
  • sandeep indora
    sandeep indora
    i ha
    Ankita Katdare
    Use any image editing software to reduce the size of the image to desired resolution. If you are on Windows, Microsoft Office Picture Manager can help you do that.
    i tried in window picture manager bt i m not goetting the desired result....as the resolution are at 80 they have 240 so it become 80*240
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You can crop the image if you need the exact 80x280 resolution.

Else if 80x240 is the upper limit, you can use the one with 280.
  • Da Vinci
    Da Vinci
    please tell me how creates certificate form HOD for GATE 2016
  • Arghyadeep Sarkar
    Arghyadeep Sarkar
    sandeep indora
    you can easily get many online photo editing websites that may get you some help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys recently i was in search of Free Group SMS sending site. I'm using way2sms.com currently, but sometimes its policy doesn't allow messaging in odd times to send information...
Happy Engineers Day to all the CEans over here. Can we have a collection of images regarding Engineers or Engineers Day. Expecting a good image from @Ankita Katdare. Here is...
Now there is a select group of people who want to work in startups - the ones who understand the startup culture and have an idea of what a startup...
Holidify, a holiday destination discovery website, was founded by Kovid Kapoor and Rohit Shroff in 2013, with its headquarters in Noida, India. Kovid and Rohit are IIT Bombay 2012 graduates...
Just as promised, Spice Mobility Ltd. is going to launch its first Android One phone in India with 'Spice Android One Dream UNO Mi-498' - a phone with an abnormally...