Ford Recruitment Process For Mechanical Engineers

how do ford india company recruit mechanical engineers(freshers)???

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    m.vivekanandan
    how do ford india company recruit mechanical engineers(freshers)???
    I edited your title. A properly written title will attract more responses.

Anyway, I did a quick search and found that Ford's Initial recruiting typically begins online.
    You can check out the vacancies on their official website. After you’ve applied for a specific job, your application will be reviewed and your skills, experiences and competencies will be assessed against their selection criteria.
    If they find that your application meets their criteria, they will invite you for an interview, most likely by telephone, followed by an invitation to an assessment centre.

You can begin here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

If you are looking for "Ford India" specifically, see here -> #-Link-Snipped-#

All the best. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Angry Birds in Space: The Final Merchandising Frontier? Woah! On my birthday! 😀
Here are all the features which are definately going to be there in theiPad3 which is going to be launched very soon.iPad3 will be launched within a week. iPad3 would...
Hi CE's This is my Final year in B.E Civil .So I need a help please ,can Anyone Send me a Final Project report copy ,just i want to see...
Dedicating this thread for discussing internships for ETC (Electronics & Telecommunication) stream engineers. I have a lot of friends from 3rd & Final year who want to take summer internships,...