Ford Everest 2015 Vs. Toyota Fortuner - The Best SUV On Indian Roads?

I've been a Toyota Fortuner fan for long time now but Ford's latest announcement of 'Ford Everest' got my mind changed. It looks like Everest is the new SUV to set my eyes on. I thought of getting opinions of the automobile enthusiasts and mechanical engineers to help pick the better SUV among the two. The price won't be a criteria because both the vehicles are available between Rs. 20 - Rs. 25 lakh segment. The Everest is expected to be unveiled on November 14 in India.

Ford-Everest-Vs-Fortuner
We'll have a more fruitful discussion once we get the engine specs of the new Everest. I'm only keeping this thread so that we don't miss out on important discussion! If you have any points to add, all are welcome!

Replies

• Bella Edward
    Bella Edward
    Still Toyota Fortuner is doing very well in indian market. well if the new Everest will be better but low budget car then sure it will be successful in india.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: In this webinar, you will see how COMSOL can address design challenges that involve interactions between physical effects. The webinar includes a demo and concludes with a Q&A session....
Lava Mobiles has launched a brand new smartphone Lava Iris Fuel 50 priced at Rs. 7,799 in India, making the mid-budget Android phone portfolio a bit stronger. Shown off with...
We've two confirmations so far: OnePlus One 64GB price in India will be less than Rs. 25000 and the company will continue to sell its phone through India specific invite...
What is the next big thing for the instrumentation and Automation field?? one thing i hear about is the development of the IOT or Internet of Things which seems to...
Posted by a nephew Venky Vedam on FB: From Scintific American Mag: Quote If you could enhance just one aspect of your brain, what would you choose? We recently asked...