CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 01 Nov, 2014
I've been a Toyota Fortuner fan for long time now but Ford's latest announcement of 'Ford Everest' got my mind changed. It looks like Everest is the new SUV to set my eyes on. I thought of getting opinions of the automobile enthusiasts and mechanical engineers to help pick the better SUV among the two. The price won't be a criteria because both the vehicles are available between Rs. 20 - Rs. 25 lakh segment. The Everest is expected to be unveiled on November 14 in India.

Ford-Everest-Vs-Fortuner
We'll have a more fruitful discussion once we get the engine specs of the new Everest. I'm only keeping this thread so that we don't miss out on important discussion! If you have any points to add, all are welcome!
@Bella Edward • 27 Nov, 2014 Still Toyota Fortuner is doing very well in indian market. well if the new Everest will be better but low budget car then sure it will be successful in india.
4.4k views

Related Posts

@Feather · Sep 11, 2012

Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Ltd visits campuses for placement drives and the eligibility criteria is B.Tech in Civil with a CGPA of greater than 6.0. The test format consists of...
11.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 17, 2015

Warranty, servicing by authorised experts and insurance were some of the prime concerns for OnePlus 2 phone buyers in India. The Chinese smartphone maker, which takes India as its one...
6.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 14, 2015

BlackBerry Inc. is proud to introduce its latest luxury smartphone in India called 'Blackberry Porsche Design P’9983 Graphite' priced at Rs. 99,990. Banking on its strong suit i.e. productivity and...
3.7k views

@[Prototype] · Dec 25, 2013

Hello guys, There's pretty buzz going there regarding the CDAC since the result came out. People are asking questions which are pretty much same and asked over and over a...
37.7k views

@Amit Jha · Nov 9, 2017

With a B.Tech degree in hand, graduates coming out from different institutions join multinational companies, startups and many even go for higher studies. However, only a handful of them is...
7.1k views