For you?

For you:Which is the best, artificial or natural contraceptives?
Why?

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Of course Artificial contraceptives, it will minimize the growth of population of a certain country and also to avoid AIDS, HIV and STDs.
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    Artificial contraceptives is better than the natural because it more effective in controlling the population growth suffered by a certain country.
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    Yes artificial methods may protect you from diseases..but it doesn't protect teenagers or even minors from doing premarital intercourse..Artificial contraceptives are made for the purpose of reducing the possibility of unwanted pregnancy.But these are intended for individuals that are at the right age. This methods will impose an idea to teenagers that it is fine to have *** cause there are these so-called artificial contraceptives..
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    and to take note these artificial contraceptives are sold at a price which almost all people can afford so how will we know that adult people are only the ones to use it?
  • Harold
    Harold
    i agree on that dude.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    nikeace003
    and to take note these artificial contraceptives are sold at a price which almost all people can afford so how will we know that adult people are only the ones to use it?
    Example here in Philippines: Contraceptives will be free if the RH bill in Philippines would be implemented.

nikeace003
    how will we know that adult people are only the ones to use it?
    I think we will never know.
  • Harold
    Harold
    @flor: artificial contraceptives can't protect us from all STD's.abstinence is the best.
  • Harold
    Harold
    @flor:but the church strongly oppose it...what can you say about that?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Harold
    @flor: artificial contraceptives can't protect us from all STD's.
    How come it can't protect us???

Harold
    abstinence is the best.
    I don't think so... It depends upon the person.
  • Harold
    Harold
    and wait.artificial contraceptives reduces the satisfaction for men.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Harold
    @flor:but the church strongly oppose it...what can you say about that?
    Even though the church opposed on that..it is clearly stated in our constitution that the church is separated from the state.

here it is: Article 2, section 6 of the 1987 constitution of the Philippines declares that the separation of the church and state shall be inviolable.
  • Harold
    Harold
    so,how can the state stop the church?kindly elaborate it.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Harold
    and wait.artificial contraceptives reduces the satisfaction for men.
    but still, the most important thing in using contraceptives is to provide a more better future not only to your own family but also to the society.
  • Harold
    Harold
    wait let me clear.which side are u?artificial or natural.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Harold
    so,how can the state stop the church?kindly elaborate it.
    stop on what??? The state has its power to implement any bill even though they are opposed to it. Haven't you read the constitution??
  • Harold
    Harold
    and the next thing is?....."war"....Haven't you heard that.That's according to the CBCP.
    SO?WHAT'S YOUR NEXT MOVE..
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Harold
    wait let me clear.which side are u?artificial or natural.
    Of course I'm on the artificial side
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    maria flor
    Example here in Philippines: Contraceptives will be free if the RH bill in Philippines would be implemented.

From this statement of yours, your saying that it does not only cost cheap but also given free.?so it only goes to show that its almost introduced publicly and almost at the reach of teenagers.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    nikeace003
    From this statement of yours, your saying that it does not only cost cheap but also given free.?so it only goes to show that its almost introduced publicly and almost at the reach of teenagers.
    Your right about that NikeaAce. We are now on the modern world!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Harold
    and the next thing is?....."war"......
    I don't get this???
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    maria flor
    Your right about that NikeaAce. We are now on the modern world!!
    Modern and liberated?surrounded by prostitution? thats what you want flor.?i can't barely imagine..
  • Harold
    Harold
    artificial side suck!!lol
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    maria flor
    Even though the church opposed on that..it is clearly stated in our constitution that the church is separated from the state.

here it is: Article 2, section 6 of the 1987 constitution of the Philippines declares that the separation of the church and state shall be inviolable.

This is a matter of choice flor, either you abide with the constitution..
    Or you wreck the humans biological activities..
  • Harold
    Harold
    so your not updated.If the RH bill will be implemented "the church will strike an all out war".idiomatically speaking.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    nikeace003
    Modern and liberated?surrounded by prostitution? thats what you want flor.?i can't barely imagine..
    we should be open minded.
    prostitution??? we can at least minimize it by giving *** education and tell them what really is prostitution...
    It all depends upon the person if he/she really want to involve in prostitution.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    nikeace003
    wreck the humans biological activities..
    How can artificial contraceptives wreck human biological activities???
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Harold
    so your not updated.If the RH bill will be implemented "the church will strike an all out war".idiomatically speaking.
    But the government has the decision in it(RH BILL) even though the church will oppose.
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    maria flor
    It all depends upon the person if he/she really want to involve in prostitution.
    Tell that to those minors who lost their dignity and moral, despite of going to school, where do you think they are right now? selling their own flesh just to earn money so that they can support themselves and their family..Did they choose to be in that situation.?The Government is the one that should be blamed for all of this. If not for those greedy Politicians, who maybe for somewhat reason use the Governments budget to pay for their own satisfaction.?Now tell me, do these people choose to live in that way?and what now? their implementing this constitutional crap to save themselves from acquiring this diseases which came from them initially?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    nikeace003
    Tell that to those minors who lost their dignity and moral, despite of going to school, where do you think they are right now? selling their own flesh just to earn money so that they can support themselves and their family..Did they choose to be in that situation.?The Government is the one that should be blamed for all of this. If not for those greedy Politicians, who maybe for somewhat reason use the Governments budget to pay for their own satisfaction.?Now tell me, do these people choose to live in that way?and what now? their implementing this constitutional crap to save themselves from acquiring this diseases which came from them initially?
    Overpopulation is one of the problems of the Philippine government that's why they are planning of using artificial contraceptives. Because of the overpopulation the government can no longer provide enough employment to its people.
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    maria flor
    Overpopulation is one of the problems of the Philippine government that's why they are planning of using artificial contraceptives. Because of the overpopulation the government can no longer provide enough employment to its people.
    Population was never a problem flor, have a glimpse of china and india..how do they manage to be that productive despite of their large population. The Government couldn't provide good jobs with good compensation that's why.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    nikeace003
    Population was never a problem flor, have a glimpse of china and india..how do they manage to be that productive despite of their large population. The Government couldn't provide good jobs with good compensation that's why.
    If population was a never a problem in Philippines...so why they have to encourage people to use artificial contraceptives and implement RH bill???
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    maria flor
    If population was a never a problem in Philippines...so why they have to encourage people to use artificial contraceptives and implement RH bill???
    Thats what i'm trying to ask you? Why encourage people to use the artificial methods when there are natural ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Those paraphernalias are only encouraging other people to have intercourse anywhere, anytime and to anyone they like.?
    and the only thing people need is to have loyalty and trust in order to avoid acquiring HIV, STD'S. coz there would be no such existence of these diseases if people do not have multiple sexual partners..
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    nikeace003
    Thats what i'm trying to ask you? Why encourage people to use the artificial methods when there are natural ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy. T
    Like what Sarah said it's more effective to use Artificial contraceptives than using the natural method.
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    maria flor
    How can artificial contraceptives wreck human biological activities???

Its just like what's happening to our environment flor, if not for the unending seek for truth of humans none of these would happen..
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    maria flor
    Like what Sarah said it's more effective to use Artificial contraceptives than using the natural method.
    effective? who said it was effective? have you looked at surveys flor?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Contraceptives, naturals, artificials, satisfaction of men, there are a lot of key things discussed here. It may be a good thing to discuss about these and create an awareness among everyone. But shouldn't we also think about a lot of other discussions? I mean, there are a lot of other debates going on in CE. Lets contribute in them. As for me, I am not interested to debate here. Its shocking but reasonable to see that this thread has reached its fourth page, well, its an 'interesting' subject as a whole. But let us concentrate in other threads too. Hope you take it in the right meaning. Thanks. Also, let me know when you all will come into some possible conclusion. Thanks.
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    i'm sorry man..we got carried away that we didn't noticed we already reached the fourth page..^_^..
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    nikeace003
    i'm sorry man..we got carried away that we didn't noticed we already reached the fourth page..^_^..
    I seconded Nikeace003... We're very sorry.
  • Harold
    Harold
    I seconded too.sorry.
  • shame
    shame
    hey guys! it is depend on the user if they like artificial or natural contraceptives, but for me I'll choose the natural. Here in the Philippines the government is pushing the use of contraceptives but the church is against with it.
  • Harold
    Harold
    but, as they say...the church must be separated from the state.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, after the history of micro processor now i came with the history of micro controller as i learned in my class today i known that history of micro...
Hi i am mohit sharma from bikaner and i am pursuing my engineering n electrical from govt. engineering college bikaner and i love cricket, football and robotics. I have made...
California based firm AeroVironment Inc. has successfully developed an unmanned flying vehicle which moves like a hummingbird. The robotic vehicle has a physical appearance which will make you confuse it...
If you like to drive your car with iPhone or control Mario with your eyes (and even get paid to do that), we’ve got an excellent opportunity for you! Waterloo...
Civil Services 2011 notification is out now. People who would really like to change some thing in country can also join Civil services and serve country better! (Debate on this...