For IT cats (and couch potatoes)that chase mice all day, a 5 minute work out to keep fit

Real Age has put up this video in which Celebrity trainer Chris Powell and his wife Heidi show how one can burn a lot of calories in just five minutes of hectic activity. Just seeing it makes you tired.

I stick to the air force set of ten exercises from 1970 that keeps me at a constant 55 kg.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Oh my God! I just checked out that video and those look like FIVE REALLY TIRING MINUTES.
    Those of you here, who are inspired to go do that kind of exercise, just go one by one. Do only one part of it a day and gradually increase it to that kind of speed. ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For those serious about Industrial Robotics, here is a list of thirty five videos, many of which are entertaining as well. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zPYPUXAj8SMM7Kh_IyzilQQFfS-ikA9qv8R-KSCA4CVV0
An opportunity for Bangalore CEans to meet Chris Guillebeau at Crosswords Book Store J.P. Nagar at 7PM on Monday the Third December 2012 for a special discussion session of his...
In a news that can put a smile to every engineer's face, we have IIT Madras' engineering graduates to have a very rich campus recruitment drive. For the first time...
Samsung Galaxy Note owners, get ready for the taste of Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2. SamMobile has leaked the N7000XXLSA test firmware. So, what does the upgrade bring to your Note?...
hi friends, could anyone tell me the principle of working of an ordinary wrist watch. I am talking about the watch that requires a small cell(circular in shape) and that...