CrazyEngineers
  • hi friends , i am a final year electrical student.please help me on searching a nice seminar topic
    ...............................please..........................................................................................
    ...........................................please....................................................
    .......................................................please........................................
    ...................................................................please............................
    ................................................................................please...............😕
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 21, 2008

vimal sharma
    hi friends , i am a final year electrical student.please help me on searching a nice seminar topic
    ...............................please..........................................................................................
    ...........................................please....................................................
    .......................................................please........................................
    ...................................................................please............................
    ................................................................................please...............😕
    Couple of things :-

1. Post your query in appropriate section
    2. Go through the CE Newbie QuickStart Guide [link in my signature].
    3. Instead of a nice design with 'please' and dots, you could have told us about your areas of interest in electrical engineering, any topics you have shortlisted so far etc.
    4. Did you take a look at our existing threads where couple of projects have already been discussed?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • akkumon

MemberSep 23, 2009

Digitalsmell is one of the good topic
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register